Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre workout Meal

rahl

Registered
35827_10150224292355370_560215369_13419234_8206838_n.jpg

Anyone want to guess? :tank: I was feeling fine in the gym tonight!!

looks like some Gear and maybe Ancient Strength. Don't know about the red pills though..hmmmmmm..SJ

mmmmm PILLLLLLLS!! :lol:

T-rex extract for strength n powah!??!
whats that brown pill? multi?

That's the first time I've used the full 8 AMP and I have to say what a difference a pill makes. 7 is one thing but the focus and drive with 8 was stellar. Almost N2KTS like focus minus the energy of course. I was already fired up though so I didn't need that part last night. LOL

T-rex extract for strength n powah!??!
whats that brown pill? multi?

What is T-rex? And with Athena on joint repair!

Yes! The "old folks" have it. Joint repair. So that's 8 Amp, 3 Gear, 1 FJR, 3 Ancient Strength and the multi is ON. That purple pill is my savior.

nice job everyone. Hey, how do you like the Ancient Strength?

I like it. I mean it's creatine but I like it. It's hard to tell with that cocktail what's giving me the workout pump though. But, it's cheap so it's worth adding for sure. I'm using it just on training days preworkout only. Mono the rest of the time and Muscle Replenisher after.

Yes! The "old folks" have it. Joint repair. So that's 8 Amp, 3 Gear, 1 FJR, 3 Ancient Strength and the multi is ON. That purple pill is my savior.

Wow... I'm now considered one of the "old folks". Kill me now! :crying:

35827_10150224292355370_560215369_13419234_8206838_n.jpg

Anyone want to guess? :tank: I was feeling fine in the gym tonight!!
the red is amp02
pressed pills I am going to say ancient strength
the green one i dont think i sell but it looks to me like a vitamin of some kind.
the white ones i am going to say its a PH

ok now tell me

Yup. And the other pill is purple if that helps. Kind of dark in that pic.
the only purple pill I know of is the first run of kattanadrol we did a long time ago!!!

the purple is the original first batch of kdrol ever made??? that be cool shit if it was. I know it got switched to the blue after that first run.

Back
Top Bottom