Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Precycle bloodwork and on cycle macros question

doctoroo

Registered
2d
Hello guys. Old lurker, new poster here
34 years old, 91 kilos-15% fat after some slimming down (95kg - 20% is my “regular weight”), 6 feet. Lifting for about 3-4 years. No competitions just fun.
Have some 4 weekers (good gains, nothing kept) and 1 12 weeker (good gains, average kept) under my belt.
Now I am plannig a 12 weeker TestE + Tbol 1-4 week and probably winny or anavar on the end (hcg from week5, arimidex on hand, Tamoxi and clomid on hand). Goal is slow gains more easily kept (go from 91 to 96 kilos maybe).

The question is:
I maintain my current weight (91-92 kilos) at 3200-3400 calories a day
3 days a week full body, in between arms and abs, weekends football amatorial practice.

I eat about 250-300 grams of protein, 300-350 grams of carbs, 100 grams of fat a day.

During cycle how should I change (if) my macros. maybe go higher carbs and drop fat? I plan on starting with the same 3200-3400 calories (my maintenance) and increase decrease from there.

Aslo precyle blod work is

estradiol 38,92 pg/ml
142,9 pmol/L (lab range 41.4-159)

FSH 1,8 mIU/ml (lab range 1.5-12.4)
LH 2,09 mIU/ml (lab range 1.7-8.6)
Test total 13,71 nmol/L (lab range 9.9-27.8)
395,42 ng/dL

HDL 67,5 mg/dl
total 173,6 mg/dl
trigliceride 80,3 mg/dl
vldl 16 mg/dl
LDL 112,5 mg/dl (good range <100)
lipide totale 561 mg/dl

I am a little worried abut low LH and FSH (I ended PCT for previous 12 week cycle in november last year). Should i go with hcg from day 1? Not really sure about the hcg - LH and FSH connection so any advice is welcomed.

What I personally would do is carb cycle. Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

As for HCG. HCG does more harm then good. Check out this article on the dangers of HCG -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hcg-dangerous-part-2-a-51145.html

Thanks brother. Good reads
I didn't knew this stuff about hcg, I've used it on cycle during the previous 12 weeker. :|

So should I worry about low LH and FSH? Estradiol seems quite high also...or it is just paranoia?

Thanks brother. Good reads
I didn't knew this stuff about hcg, I've used it on cycle during the previous 12 weeker. :|

So should I worry about low LH and FSH? Estradiol seems quite high also...or it is just paranoia?

yes your LH and FSH are low bro.. no doubt about it.. if you choose to cycle steroids you will only make the problem worse and worse so you need to think about it and decide.

hcg will actually drop them further, it mimics LH so it signals to your body to not produce more of it. so you def do not want to mess with hcg .. using a SERM may likely boost your LH and FSH, but that is only while you are on.. when you come off they will just crash back .. so there is no drug to cure you here. sometimes it has to do with lifestyle, genetics or other factors. at your age you want to monitor this and consider TRT if your test levels start dropping as you approach 40

Well then I guess the nex cycle is cancelled and probably all from now on. The interesting part is that sex drive is ok...and 5 months have pased since last cycle (ended PCT last december)

Will definitely see a doctor now and ask for advice.

Any tips on how to restore LH and FSH and on when to get blood tested again?

Well then I guess the nex cycle is cancelled and probably all from now on. The interesting part is that sex drive is ok...and 5 months have pased since last cycle (ended PCT last december)

A good natural testosterone booster will help increase LH and FSH without any side effects.

SERMS like clomid and nolvadex will as well, but they can come with a host of side effects

The right place to start from

dude like I have always said, there is no drug that will permanently boost LH and FSH. you can take a SERM and boost them but that is temporary and just a ruse. they are not androgenic so you do not get any hormonal benefit

you should do a natty supp like hcgenerate and give your body a chance to improve naturally. if all else fails eventually time for TRT but you are OKAY righ tnow

More than anything, it just takes time. You need to give your body a lot of time to recover. When you do that and do not recover FSH and LH, and test levels become low......that is when TRT is a necessary evil. For now your test levels are still ok so you might get by without TRT for a bit longer. The good thing is that you are aware of what is going on and monitoring it with blood work.

Thanks guys. Given the fact that I am not competing and I am 90% satisfied with how I look, and I was only looking for 3-4 extra kilos, I guess forcing more cycles are just not worth it. Good food and workout discipline would probably give me that in the long run
In the past I had some good results with Animal Test, maybe I will give it another go

Back
Top Bottom