Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnant on TRT?

bigjay23

Hey guys I got a hormone panel done last month with a very low test level of 55 and I’m getting another one this week that will decide if I need TRT or not, unless there’s dramatic improvement I will pull the trigger, my question is will I be able to get my wife pregnant on TRT?
Cheers

Talk to the doctor about this. Trt decreases fertility in most people but a decrease doesn't mean infertile. Hcg can be added to keep you more fertile. If you plan on having a child you could always pull the goalie now. There is never a perfect time to have a kiddo so if that's what you are waiting for then forget it. Lol.

So it doesn’t matter your not creating your own test? Just matters on sperm count?

when you go on TRT your bodies pituitary glands will shut down so you will produce less sperm, however your HPTA seems to be already so fucked up that i would image your sperm count is ALREADY LOW

bottom line is you better sit down with your wife and discuss this AFTER you get sperm tested and know what those results are.

when you go on TRT your bodies pituitary glands will shut down so you will produce less sperm, however your HPTA seems to be already so fucked up that i would image your sperm count is ALREADY LOW

bottom line is you better sit down with your wife and discuss this AFTER you get sperm tested and know what those results are.

This.

The spermatogenesis cycle is primarily run by 2 main hormones, follicle stimulating hormone and testosterone. GnRH can boost both simultaneously

Definitely not impossible, but it can have a negative effect on sperm production. It only takes one however.

a fertility drug for men does not exist YET. the ONLY STUDY that actually showed that any drug combo actually improved sperm count was Clomid + Vitamin E.

there are ample herbs though that exist which have been shown in animal studies to boost sperm count, they are the ingredients in n2generate ES (has plenty of vitamin E).

so if you are trying to get your wife pregnant your best chance is come off ALL HORMONES and try Clomid + n2generate ES (which has vit E already as its first ingredient)

a fertility drug for men does not exist YET. the ONLY STUDY that actually showed that any drug combo actually improved sperm count was Clomid + Vitamin E.

there are ample herbs though that exist which have been shown in animal studies to boost sperm count, they are the ingredients in n2generate ES (has plenty of vitamin E).

so if you are trying to get your wife pregnant your best chance is come off ALL HORMONES and try Clomid + n2generate ES (which has vit E already as its first ingredient)

I literally just got the wife pregnant while in pct taking clomid, Nolva and N2generate. This was after a long tren and test cycle.

I guess I’ll have no other option if I don’t see improvement in the test levels to resort to, I’ll get the sperm count when we start to try

Hey guys I got a hormone panel done last month with a very low test level of 55 and I’m getting another one this week that will decide if I need TRT or not, unless there’s dramatic improvement I will pull the trigger, my question is will I be able to get my wife pregnant on TRT?
Cheers

How old are you?

I literally just got the wife pregnant while in pct taking clomid, Nolva and N2generate. This was after a long tren and test cycle.

awesome man!

Yes you can as long as you are both still fertile. If there’s something else wrong besides test levels then that’s another story. I had both my kids on cycle and I had been on trt for 4 years

Back
Top Bottom