Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preparing for my first time

Maddogg69

The time has come, heres my stats and layout
Goal- Gain size
Stats 5'8 168lbs
Cycle
1-12 Test Cyp 500 mg
1-4 dbol 30 mg
1-12 aromasin 12.5 EOD ,(good or no need for this?)

PCT 2 week after last injection
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Living off Chicken, lean beef, lean turkey etc..
Working out AM, 5 days a week something around this type..
M-Chest Triceps calves
T Back abs
W Legs Calves
Thursday Shoulders Traps abs
Friday Biceps Chest calves

(chest is a lacking part of my body as well as legs)
Any ideas to change? Possible reps ? open to new ideas ..

30mg dbol isnt really that much, since its your first time I would start with 30mg a day, pre workout. then maybe start week 3 with 50mg a day

definitely need aromasin, its great stuff.

add in some clomid to your pct and you should be alright

for the lacking body parts, either go heavier or hit them 1 more time a week and do different exercises for each day.

You need some natty test boosters in the PCT or you will crash again after the 4 weeks. I like the Unleashed/Post Cycle stack from proteinfactory.com

Im gonna go against the grain and say your workout split sucks. you need to be hitting body parts more than once a week and that's why your looking to steroids for your answer.

30mg dbol isnt really that much, since its your first time I would start with 30mg a day, pre workout. then maybe start week 3 with 50mg a day

definitely need aromasin, its great stuff.

add in some clomid to your pct and you should be alright

for the lacking body parts, either go heavier or hit them 1 more time a week and do different exercises for each day.

im gonna work on trying to hit them more than once a week, as for the aromasin you suggest for the entire cycle?

there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to exceed 30 mg of dbol... 50 is FAR too much and you will be very sorry if you go that route... what exactly are your goals from the cycle? YES, use aromasin the entire cycle... 12.5 mg eod...

there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to exceed 30 mg of dbol... 50 is FAR too much and you will be very sorry if you go that route... what exactly are your goals from the cycle? YES, use aromasin the entire cycle... 12.5 mg eod...

I agree. If you're needing to take more than 30mg a day, chances your dbol is shit. Before I fell in love with anadrol, 30mg of dbol was plenty.

use aromasin whole cycle.. and try gw 501516 for added endurance during the cycle.Trust me, you will love it. I dont run a cycle without it .

just nolva for pct?

The time has come, heres my stats and layout
Goal- Gain size
Stats 5'8 168lbs
Cycle
1-12 Test Cyp 500 mg
1-4 dbol 30 mg
1-12 aromasin 12.5 EOD ,(good or no need for this?)

PCT 2 week after last injection
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Living off Chicken, lean beef, lean turkey etc..
Working out AM, 5 days a week something around this type..
M-Chest Triceps calves
T Back abs
W Legs Calves
Thursday Shoulders Traps abs
Friday Biceps Chest calves

(chest is a lacking part of my body as well as legs)
Any ideas to change? Possible reps ? open to new ideas ..

here is a far better cycle for you...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week

1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod www.ag-guys.com

1-14 proviron 50 mg day

1-4 dbol 30 mg day

1-4 n2guard www.n2bm.com

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 s4 50 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day www.sarms1.com

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com

5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com

13-14 Hcg 1000 ius week

PCT 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com

aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

Aromasin from Agguys at that dose is good Def need..switch DBol to Dianabulk add gw and s4 from sarms1 to cycle. .run n2guard and hcgenerate through out cycle. . Your pct needs major help follow the evo pct protocol

I'm not a fan of adding Asin or Adex just because. With the Dbol I would say it's likely you would need it but after that you might not. A lot depends on your body fat levels and how your body handles the extra test - does a lot convert to estrogen. I can run 500mg of test per week and still be in a good range for estro. I know this because I do blood work, so I don't guess, I let the numbers guide me.

Especially because this is your first cycle, I would strongly urge you to get blood work done pre cycle, mid cycle and post cycle. Yes, it's going to add to the cost of the cycle, but you will be able to use this information not only now but forever because the blood work will tell you how your body reacts to the increase in test.

Back
Top Bottom