Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prepping for Sarms Then AAS - Diet Input

brapbrap07

Buff Brother
I'm prepping to do a Sarms Cutting stack so i would like some input in regards to my diet.

So i did a 9 point caliper test today to make sure i got my body fat percentage accurately and correctly.

Stats
27 Years of Age
240lb
14% bf

I want to be at 10% or bellow before i give a Dbol +Test E a run for its money.

BMR roughly 240x12 = 2880 with a 250caloric deficit should i go with more of a deficit?

I've been loosely following the ketogenic diet with refeeds on the weekend. I started this journey in May at 280lbs...
I'm also sitting on my butt all day on the computer for 9 hours. I work out about 5-6 days a week doing isolated muscle groups. (heavy ftw)

So here goes!!!!!

Caloric Spread mon-fri
Fat @ 55%
Protein @ 40%
Carbs @ 05%

Calories

fat = 160g (dayum)
coconut oil, flax, egg yolk, Fish Oil, Meat Fat * Need more ideas to achieve that high of a LEAN fat intake

Protein = 260g
with 6meals i'm looking at 43G at minimum. *How much can be protein powder and still be beneficial?

Carbs = 34g
* quinoa or whatever stragglers i have in meals.

Refeed Caloric Spread Sat-Sun
Fat @ 35%
Protein @ 15%
Carbs @ 50%

fat = 102g

Protein = 100g

B]Carbs[/B] = 328g
This is a really really really high amount of carbs for one day with 55g per serving minimum for 6 meals.
I'll be using Quinoa, Black Beans, Brown Rice, Vegetables, NO BREADS (gluten intolerance).

Every Week or sooner depending on how fast I lose my fat I will recalculate my percentages to constantly scale down in alignment with my weight. ( Thank you EXCEL****)

So after that initial breakdown How does that look for going into a Sarms Cutting stack?
Should I adjust any of the FPC values?

anything special I should add into my workout routine?
Should i be doing cardio every day after a lift?

Thanks for all the input in Advance..

Diet doesn't look too bad considering your stats for cutting. Are you doing any cardio?

after the good diet, cardio is next in my book. Start a decent amount of that with your lifting and things will get moving quickly.

Id try to stay under 60g protein powder a day....and i add liquid egg whites to mine, 1% or skim milk, peanut butter or coffee, olive oil.......my point is try to add natty foods to your shake.

An idea for fats would be if you can get Raw Milk I know some places have made it illegal to sell . Just a thought ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol well yes more than once I'm taking it to the next level... just wanted extra input
Seeing if I missed anything....

Adding cardio 5x a week is a great plan of attack. Another idea that really helped me lean out was jump rope in between sets for 1 min during workouts. Then your heart rate is up the entire workout.

Rick also has a pretry good thread about intermittent fasting, which have also incorporated into my regimen. 16hour fast/8 hour eating window

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah and Dylan gave me a heads up on dosing just seems like a lot of different stuff at once. Which is
Why I wanted to make sure I had my diet in check. in addition to extra advice for my journey

Back
Top Bottom