Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prescribed TRT - need advice! Doc has provided a shit treatment plan

Nifan1007

Hey,

I'm from AU, 30yo recently done bloods and have been diagnosed with low-t. Doc started me on 250mg of test-e every 3-4 weeks.

I had my first shot on the 15th of this month. I need some advice/insight here. As my understanding is that 'micro-dosing' is what is more commonly implemented as a TRT protocol in most countries to maintain better more stable levels rather than the highs and then feeling like shit again until 4 weeks later when you have your next shot.

My doctor was of no help and insisted 3-4 weeks is the way to go.

Anyone here in Melbourne Australia know of a GP or clinic they can recommend?

Am I wrong to conclude that my doc's recommendation of 1x/3-4 week 250mg test-e is a terrible treatment plan? or is that fine?

I haven't pinned before otherwise healthy, 6ft2 85-87kg eye-ball BF 16-18% currently. Train 3-4x/week (don't have an impressive physique, would like to gain more LMM).

Have previously run MK2866 20mg last year for 8 weeks with no bad sides just some joint pain from crashed E2 (I suspect then return to normal) after a break did RAD-140 15mg 8 weeks on. Was planning to do test this year at some point but seems that my test has been severely suppressed from the SARMS...

If I need to take matters in my own hands, I'm willing to and with my limited knowledge, I'm planning test-e 12 weeks and var at the end (shredded physique with decent LMM is the goal)

Any advice recommendations would be much appreciated!

I have.

I'm more interested in knowing if the prescribed TRT protocol is garbage or make sense? So I'd be happy to hear from others outside of Australia.

I have.

I'm more interested in knowing if the prescribed TRT protocol is garbage or make sense? So I'd be happy to hear from others outside of Australia.

My Dr has me on 210mg test-c once a week. My Dr has me on a mg a bit higher than avg for TRT (which I personally don’t mind). But every country has slightly different medial protocols and regulations. Why not find another Dr? Get a second opinion

It is complete garbage bro... unfortunately in Australia, trt is looked down upon and most doctors don't understand it. To be honest you are lucky you got anything prescribed at all. It is a complete head fuck to get on trt in oz. Exactly why so many people take it into their own hands

So 250 every 4 weeks, puts you at an average of 62.5mgs pw. But like you said, since it is every 4 weeks, you will feel good for 2 weeks maybe then shit again for 2 weeks. Most people typically need 100-200mgs pw to be in normal range.

I can't help with a doctor, as I'm not in melbourne. Your best bet is to stick it out, get bloods drawn once you have been on for a few months. ( Get them drawn like 3 weeks after your shot) and hopefully the doctor see's how much of a fuck wit he is when he see's you still have shit levels

Shit plan. If you have low T and have never touched AAS, you are in for a pleasant surprise once you get on a good plan. I put on 12-13 lbs of solid muscle my first 4 months of trt. Also reshaped my upper torso. Smaller waist and broader shoulders. People who hadn't see me in a few months were like WTF

Honestly you’re probably better off not going on trt than following that plan. The highs and lows will be a total mind fuck and you’ll probably run into estrogen related side effect on top of it but taking an AI with that protocol would make things even worse because you’ll probably be crashing your estrogen around week three which is bad. Your best bet is to find a good ugl and put together a protocol yourself and just see a de for blood work as needed. A lot of guys including myself on this forum from all over the world do this because when it comes to hormone replacement unfortunately there is more knowledge and information on this forum than most hrt clinics in the world.

thanks for the insight guys!

I will probably just do this myself until doctors clue up and figure this out and stop fucking us around.

I'm sure there are some good doctors out there that actually help their patients but sadly at least in AU... very difficult to find one.

Yea that is terrible bro. I'd rather have low T than go through that BS. You'll be good for a week or so then slowly start to feel like shit until your next injection.

I've heard some people say 10 days between injections is doable but I wouldn't want to go any more than 7 which is what I'm at now. I've been considering going to twice a week to keep my levels as stable as possible.

thanks for the insight guys!

I will probably just do this myself until doctors clue up and figure this out and stop fucking us around.

I'm sure there are some good doctors out there that actually help their patients but sadly at least in AU... very difficult to find one.

Ask on the Oz forum if anyone can recommend a doc.

Only a moron doctor would prescribe one shot a month. If he cant even clarify if he wants every 3 or 4 weeks im baffled. Its easy enough to breake the shots up into weekly but that dosage is too low for even that.

He literally googled Primoteston Depot and read that "The duration of action of 1mL of Primoteston Depot is approximately 2-4 weeks depending on the initial hormonal status" my Total Testosterone was 7.9nmol/L

New here so apologies if posted in the wrong section. I will ask in the AU forum as well Mobster. Thanks everyone.

Yep Test E and the doc does the injections.

Damn that sucks I was going to say just micro-dose weekly or twice a week yourself.

You have a test script, can you just take the docs injection and then supplement so like say you feel better when dosed every 4 weeks. Then just get one injection and dose yourself incrementally?

Has he run any bloods? Hows your estrogen look at that dose? Test E halflife is like 10 days or so so I dont see how he thinks 250mg every 3-4 weeks works?

Back
Top Bottom