Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preventing stretch marks

rauljimenez

Registered
I have been building my body naturally for a few years,
but I havn't gotten that big, hence this place,
and I was wondering, If my size dramatically increases, is there a way to ensure
I don't get to many stretch marks? Or should I just pace my
gains?

As far as i know, there's not much you can do to prevent them. If you grow too quick, then the skin will stretch. Genetics plays a big part too. Vitamin E cream can defintely help reduce stretch mark appearances though

your not going to have much luck with that... you can try creams and gels but you will find they dont do much for you

and I was wondering, If my size dramatically increases, is there a way to ensure
gains?[
/QUOTE]

This is correct.

gains?
Most people that gain correctly wont ever have an issue with stretch marks. That mostly comes from people trying to gain 20 to 30 lbs in a month, which is pretty ridiculous considering it's almost entirely fat. Gaining true muscle tissue clean ismt going to do that. Nearly nobody gains that much muscle in a short period to tear their skin beyond repair

Yeah I guess its a genetic code. If you grow past your intended limit in a short time frame stretch marks will appear 100%

Back
Top Bottom