Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preworkout injections for acetate esters?

Shoot your test whenever you want. Pre or post workout isn't going to make a difference because of the ester. Test no ester is another animal though lol

As for orals, You can split the doses throughout the day but once you've reached peak blood concentration of an oral, you can just take them all at once at any point during the day.

How common is esterless testosterone / testosterone suspension? I've never seen it from the common UGLs everyone uses, nor have I found it from the powder source I use. Is there a specific conversion involved, or is this just sold by specific sources?

How common is esterless testosterone / testosterone suspension? I've never seen it from the common UGLs everyone uses, nor have I found it from the powder source I use. Is there a specific conversion involved, or is this just sold by specific sources?

Try alpha pharma with domestic

I do my Orals every morning Pre-workout, and on the days that I Pin, I also do them Pre-workout.

For me it depends on what I'm Pinning, if I really feel it.

This may be just Wishful Thinking, or the Placebo Effect, but If I do a big shot before Training I do feel a difference.

I'm talking about 100 mg each of Test, Tren, and Mast - Short Ester Versions...........................................JP

P.S.
I've tried it both ways in the Gym, with and without, better workouts with.

I do my Orals every morning Pre-workout, and on the days that I Pin, I also do them Pre-workout.

For me it depends on what I'm Pinning, if I really feel it.

This may be just Wishful Thinking, or the Placebo Effect, but If I do a big shot before Training I do feel a difference.

I'm talking about 100 mg each of Test, Tren, and Mast - Short Ester Versions...........................................JP

P.S.
I've tried it both ways in the Gym, with and without, better workouts with.

I do that is all in the mind because you know you have a ton of gear in you. Even if you pinned all that an hour before it still takes a few hours even for the carrier oil to be absorbed much less the test etc. With test no ester or test suspension its being held solvent in water. Water is absorbed by your body incredibly fast. And as such the test is already coursing through you in less than an hour. As I'm sure you know and estered test absorbs at the rate of which the ester allows it. I.E. prop enan cyp and so on. With the it is seriously almost instant.

I wouldn't mind trying but that's twice as much pinning lol

You know I hear a lot about this. The hesitation to sticking yourself a lot. I seriously have no problem doing a test no ester shot before the gym and then that night a normal cycle shot. It doesn't affect me. I never feel pip. I didn't even know what that was. Maybe sore in a couple spots like 5 times ever and that's after 3 plus years of doing this. Maybe I'm lucky but I hardly ever have pain.

That's a b!tch huh?

But so far I've just been pinning 200mg a week and the days that I pin are my deadlift days and I do feel a lot stronger. As soon as I wake up I pin, eat breakfast, watch some tv, have a pre-workout and go hit the gym.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Yeah so far I am experiencing really good results. Although, I have been reading on here that people still recommend using adex or nova to reduce estrogen/aromatizing. Do you concur with this? And if so could you give your opinion on how to dose?

Thanks!

Honestly I have never really experienced any bad sides with using gear. I think body loves it. And I'm usually in the 500-700mg per week range when I do it. I mostly just do a pct when I'm done. During I never get gyno or any other side really. So I'm not sure how to guide you. I think for a such a low dose per week you shouldn't really be worried about in cycle meds. Unless your body is sensitive to it. There are a lot of knowledgeable guys on here who will chime in with Tue proper advice. Hang in there.

Ya I agree cyp is a snail slow ester. You wouldn't feel that pre workout. But for that matter unless it a test w no ester you wouldn't feel it pre workout injection.

Yeah so far I am experiencing really good results. Although, I have been reading on here that people still recommend using adex or nova to reduce estrogen/aromatizing. Do you concur with this? And if so could you give your opinion on how to dose?

Thanks!

You need to get your hands on some aromasin or adex. Adex at .25mg eod or aromasin at 6.25mg eod would be fine for trt but my best suggestion would be to get some blood work done and look at your e2 levels. If they're not high, I wouldn't worry about it but always have it on hand

Back
Top Bottom