Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Priligy (Dapoxetine)

  1. #1
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    193
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Priligy (Dapoxetine)

    Anyone ever use this stuff? Wonder if it worth it. Never really had a premature ejeactulation problem but the better shape I keep getting in the better quality girls become available and well ya know... Beside who wouldnt wanna last longer? Just curious.

  2. #2
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    697
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    Anyone ever use this stuff? Wonder if it worth it. Never really had a premature ejeactulation problem but the better shape I keep getting in the better quality girls become available and well ya know... Beside who wouldnt wanna last longer? Just curious.
    It works!!

  3. #3
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    193
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you dont really have an issue there does it make it harder to finish at all? any sides?

  4. #4
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    697
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Right when it kicks in it can make u feel pretty naseus but it only last a minute. Doesnt mean it'll happen to you but it did me and I read its 1 of the side effects.

  5. #5
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    193
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Right when it kicks in it can make u feel pretty naseus but it only last a minute. Doesnt mean it'll happen to you but it did me and I read its 1 of the side effects.
    Yeah i seen that too. any issues throwing it down after a night of drinking? I know people thro down Viagras after drinking no problem.

  6. #6
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    697
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Of course it's harder to finish. That's what its made for. Not gonna lose ur hard on if thats what ya mean. Get some cialis or levitra to go with it if ur worried about it

  7. #7
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    697
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    Yeah i seen that too. any issues throwing it down after a night of drinking? I know people thro down Viagras after drinking no problem.
    That i dunno

  8. #8
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    193
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Of course it's harder to finish. That's what its made for. Not gonna lose ur hard on if thats what ya mean. Get some cialis or levitra to go with it if ur worried about it
    lol true...

  9. #9
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    21,612
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    no i have not used it and wouldnt recommend it unless its absolutely necessary

  10. #10
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    21,662
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    no i have not used it and wouldnt recommend it unless its absolutely necessary
    My thought exactly.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •