Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo questions..

Its a mozzarella stick Mr italiano. Lol. Don't give us Italians a bad name calling it a cheese stick. Lol. Plus wait a min you don't even eat those mr!

LOL that's what happens when i get on a roll with typing... LOL, i saw a commercial with cheesesticks (mozzarella sticks, YES YOU ARE RIGHT) and that's why i gave the example LOLLL ... that's what we call quick improvising! LMFAO... good call brother

fuck, the last time i ate a mozzarella stick, i believe i must have had a drink or two... like 8 years ago! LOLLL

LOL that's what happens when i get on a roll with typing... LOL, i saw a commercial with cheesesticks (mozzarella sticks, YES YOU ARE RIGHT) and that's why i gave the example LOLLL ... that's what we call quick improvising! LMFAO... good call brother

fuck, the last time i ate a mozzarella stick, i believe i must have had a drink or two... like 8 years ago! LOLLL

Damn. Lol. I had some last weekend. Ha ha. I guess that's why ur lean and I'm fat. Lol.

Damn. Lol. I had some last weekend. Ha ha. I guess that's why ur lean and I'm fat. Lol.

LOLLLL your fine bro... im sure of that... trust me, i do miss these at times but i've learned how to make everything else so damn good that im perfectly happy although i would not be human if i didn't want some of those things at times...

LOLLLL your fine bro... im sure of that... trust me, i do miss these at times but i've learned how to make everything else so damn good that im perfectly happy although i would not be human if i didn't want some of those things at times...

Ok fat for me. Lol. I guess 12% bf isn't fat. But I hate it. But I love food. It is a dillema. Especially when u lived your whole life eating everything and anything and not gain an ounce. A lot diff now that I'm 40. I pay for it now

Ok fat for me. Lol. I guess 12% bf isn't fat. But I hate it. But I love food. It is a dillema. Especially when u lived your whole life eating everything and anything and not gain an ounce. A lot diff now that I'm 40. I pay for it now

bro, i know the feeling... my mom is your typical Italian mother... she cooks like a michelin chef and she ALWAYS wants to cook for me... it took her all this time to finally back off a bit because she knows my profession etc but sometimes she can't help it and to be honest, her food is my biggest weakness... how do you say no to homemade lasagna that is made for a full fucking day and has like 20 cheeses, etc... cooked to perfection... i mean damn dude... i have in humane amounts of self control and discipline but that's pushing it... LOL as long as your happy brother, that's what matters... staying in good health while still enjoying your life... although, its hard to be happy if your not in good health right? =)

Tru DAT. Lol. I do eat strict and healthy 95% of the time. Buy I'm not gonna lie I enjoy the shit out of my cheat days!!!!

I'm a cheater.... Bad lol I eat healthy say 40% of the time and the rest is filled with buffalo chicken subs pizza French fries lol. But hey even off cycle I'm staying lean and mean lol genetics plays a huge roll.

I'm a cheater.... Bad lol I eat healthy say 40% of the time and the rest is filled with buffalo chicken subs pizza French fries lol. But hey even off cycle I'm staying lean and mean lol genetics plays a huge roll.

Lol... You're the guy that eats whatever and skinny on the outside, but fat on the inside! Fucker.. I'm playin

I got a few hommies who are built like that but will die of plaque build up if they aint carefull.. Eating all of the bullshit they do

I eat like crap a lot too. I'm not gonna lie. I do good about 75% of the time and the other 25 not so much.

Back
Top Bottom