bannednutrition.com
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Primo questions..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by krazieone56 View Post
    Its a mozzarella stick Mr italiano. Lol. Don't give us Italians a bad name calling it a cheese stick. Lol. Plus wait a min you don't even eat those mr!
    LOL that's what happens when i get on a roll with typing... LOL, i saw a commercial with cheesesticks (mozzarella sticks, YES YOU ARE RIGHT) and that's why i gave the example LOLLL ... that's what we call quick improvising! LMFAO... good call brother

fuck, the last time i ate a mozzarella stick, i believe i must have had a drink or two... like 8 years ago! LOLLL

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    LOL that's what happens when i get on a roll with typing... LOL, i saw a commercial with cheesesticks (mozzarella sticks, YES YOU ARE RIGHT) and that's why i gave the example LOLLL ... that's what we call quick improvising! LMFAO... good call brother

fuck, the last time i ate a mozzarella stick, i believe i must have had a drink or two... like 8 years ago! LOLLL
    Damn. Lol. I had some last weekend. Ha ha. I guess that's why ur lean and I'm fat. Lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Damn. Lol. I had some last weekend. Ha ha. I guess that's why ur lean and I'm fat. Lol.
    LOLLLL your fine bro... im sure of that... trust me, i do miss these at times but i've learned how to make everything else so damn good that im perfectly happy although i would not be human if i didn't want some of those things at times...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    LOLLLL your fine bro... im sure of that... trust me, i do miss these at times but i've learned how to make everything else so damn good that im perfectly happy although i would not be human if i didn't want some of those things at times...
    Ok fat for me. Lol. I guess 12% bf isn't fat. But I hate it. But I love food. It is a dillema. Especially when u lived your whole life eating everything and anything and not gain an ounce. A lot diff now that I'm 40. I pay for it now

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok fat for me. Lol. I guess 12% bf isn't fat. But I hate it. But I love food. It is a dillema. Especially when u lived your whole life eating everything and anything and not gain an ounce. A lot diff now that I'm 40. I pay for it now
    bro, i know the feeling... my mom is your typical Italian mother... she cooks like a michelin chef and she ALWAYS wants to cook for me... it took her all this time to finally back off a bit because she knows my profession etc but sometimes she can't help it and to be honest, her food is my biggest weakness... how do you say no to homemade lasagna that is made for a full fucking day and has like 20 cheeses, etc... cooked to perfection... i mean damn dude... i have in humane amounts of self control and discipline but that's pushing it... LOL as long as your happy brother, that's what matters... staying in good health while still enjoying your life... although, its hard to be happy if your not in good health right? =)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tru DAT. Lol. I do eat strict and healthy 95% of the time. Buy I'm not gonna lie I enjoy the shit out of my cheat days!!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm a cheater.... Bad lol I eat healthy say 40% of the time and the rest is filled with buffalo chicken subs pizza French fries lol. But hey even off cycle I'm staying lean and mean lol genetics plays a huge roll.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Diet in the next 3 months will clean up and come April 1st it's onn!!! Can you say contest prep?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead13#2 View Post
    I'm a cheater.... Bad lol I eat healthy say 40% of the time and the rest is filled with buffalo chicken subs pizza French fries lol. But hey even off cycle I'm staying lean and mean lol genetics plays a huge roll.
    Lol... You're the guy that eats whatever and skinny on the outside, but fat on the inside! Fucker.. I'm playin

I got a few hommies who are built like that but will die of plaque build up if they aint carefull.. Eating all of the bullshit they do
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

George S. Patton-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

Advanced Cyborg Brother meathead96's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead13#2 View Post
    I eat like crap a lot too. I'm not gonna lie. I do good about 75% of the time and the other 25 not so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567