Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo questions..

NY REBEL

Hello team,
There are some questions i have about primo that maybe yall can help with. Just reading the profile on this site mentions;

"There are some good UG labs making quality Primo however. One thing you want to avoid with UG labs is any claim of a 200 mg per ml dosage. Primo has a heavy molecular weight which is why it can only have 100 mgs per ml. This is also one of the reasons it creates soreness at the injection spot. Any company that claims a 200 mg per ml dosage should be considered suspicious. One must also be wary of claims of UG Primo being “smooth and painless.” That suggests that it either isn’t Primo or it’s under dosed or cut with something else. "

There are reputable vendors here that have" painless " 200mg primo.. Is that really possible, and the article outdated or wrong? Just seeing conflicting information here is all, thanks for any help. NyR

i can tell you FIRST HAND that is bull shit... i used 200 mg/ml from robolics and your going to be hard pressed to find more experienced primo users than myself... yes, it is often faked and yes, its more difficult to make at that concentration but i assure you that its not impossible whatsoever...

So your believe robos is real and dosed correctly? I trust your Judgement, this article is from EVO lol, raises questions when your trying to, so your homework. Thanks for the reply!

So your believe robos is real and dosed correctly? I trust your Judgement, this article is from EVO lol, raises questions when your trying to, so your homework. Thanks for the reply!

bro, i wouldn't have just said it was if it wasn't...

the trick is robo uses CSO with their primo. its definitely tolerable unlike schering primo which is like injecting motor oil.

the trick with primo is you dilute it with another steroid such as a little bit of test or EQ. that will take the edge off.. you will get SOME PIP with robo primo, but nothing like schering primo trust me which is unbearable

Ah well. I wasn't really referring to the effectiveness when I posted. More so towards the fact the OP was concerned about PIP and thickness of the oil.

oh i gotcha... i just didn't want a misunderstanding but yes, that would obviously avoid PIP for sure! LOL

This comes down to the source and trusting them can Def find legit primo at 200

i bet thats fake all day man.

you need to know really really how to brew to do 200mg/ml primo. & YES, IT CAN BE DONE

As long as you trust your source and they are reputable, 200,g per ml primo is entirely possible. Just be careful of lesser known labs. Primo is general is the most faked steroid of all

Fuck oral primo its a waste of time. The liver will eat it up and it won't even make it through the first pass of the liver.. you're basically wasting the drug as it goes in your body

Fuck oral primo its a waste of time. The liver will eat it up and it won't even make it through the first pass of the liver.. you're basically wasting the drug as it goes in your body

The first one guy who thinks like me about Primo uts a waste of time and money $@$(; Primo

Sent from my iPhone using Tor Browser

Back
Top Bottom