Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test/Masteron cycle help

Status
Not open for further replies.
will be running Primo and test for the first time for 10 weeks. My cycle will be: 300mg/wk primo for 10 wks
300mg/wk test Cyp for 10 wks
50mg/day anavar for 10 wks
100mg masteron EOD for 10 wks
The question is, will masteron be enough to control the estrogenic side effects, or should i include an AI like Aromasin??
As for PCT, will be using Nolvadex, Aromasin and HCGenerate ES. I would just like to know how the nolva and aromasin should be dosed during PCT??
Really appreciate your help.

You cannot use a AAS as a AI or EB even if it is a DHT drug and promotes those sorts of 'effects' just like Proviron. You NEED to use an AI either Aromasin or Arimidex, I prefer Adex but I know a lot of guys here opt for aromasin, either way use one! As for PCT check out the dedicated PCT threat to get you natural T back up and running.

Side note, be careful with the masteron, 90+% is fact so you might have underdosed Deca, same for the anavar a lot is faked so you may have some other anabolic, in which case use an AI!

- - - Updated - - -

... facked not fact,

bro a few things here...1) you need a real AI like aromasin...dont depend on masteron alone, thats dangerous 2) anavar for 10 weeks is a bit much unless you're doing a good amount of n2guard....stick to 8 weeks max 3) add liver support like n2guard 4) add some cardarine to increase fat loss and boost cardio 5) for the pct use perfect pct....good luck bro

will be running Primo and test for the first time for 10 weeks. My cycle will be: 300mg/wk primo for 10 wks
The question is, will masteron be enough to control the estrogenic side effects, or should i include an AI like Aromasin??
As for PCT, will be using Nolvadex, Aromasin and HCGenerate ES. I would just like to know how the nolva and aromasin should be dosed during PCT??

1. 10 weeks on anavar is too long - you will kill your liver. Limit yourself to 6, max 8 weeks on anavar. Also, add some liver support, such as N2Guard.

2. This is a big misconception. Even though masteron can inhibit a little bit the estrogen, it should never be considered as an AI, and aromasin should be included in the stack from day 1 of the cycle. 12.5 mgs EOD should be plenty.

3. Do the perfect PCT - it will give you the best recovery and you will keep more gains. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

primo at 300mg for 10 weeks.... dose is too low and 10 weeks it's not enough . Trust me brother , i' m running the same cycle without anavar but i di 375mg test , 700 Primo and 525 masteron . Primo is a long term drug , shoot for 20 weeks and increase the dose . Oh and anavar not more than 6-8 weeks depending on the dose

primo at 300mg for 10 weeks.... dose is too low and 10 weeks it's not enough . Trust me brother , i' m running the same cycle without anavar but i di 375mg test , 700 Primo and 525 masteron . Primo is a long term drug , shoot for 20 weeks and increase the dose . Oh and anavar not more than 6-8 weeks depending on the dose

This right here. I think the magic numbers for primo are 800mg per week for 20 weeks.

1. 10 weeks on anavar is too long - you will kill your liver. Limit yourself to 6, max 8 weeks on anavar. Also, add some liver support, such as N2Guard.

2. This is a big misconception. Even though masteron can inhibit a little bit the estrogen, it should never be considered as an AI, and aromasin should be included in the stack from day 1 of the cycle. 12.5 mgs EOD should be plenty.

3. Do the perfect PCT - it will give you the best recovery and you will keep more gains. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

This is really good advice. I would also extend your cycle to 12 weeks in duration. This is how I would put it all together:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
primo 300mg/week
masteron 100mg EOD
aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 1 - 6
anavar 50mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

300mg/week of primo is plenty with all the other compounds you are running.

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ .. follow this

What are your goals for this cycle and stats? Dosages look good except anavar. Might need to lower it if your gonna run 10 weeks or shorten the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My take... primo is too low... take it up 500 mg and stretch it to 16 weeks min.
Var is too long.... 4 to 6 weeks up front or at the end only.
Mast depends... if Mast E do 200 2x per week... if Mast P do 150 3x per week.
Test is ok... as is.

PCT I will leave alone... it is ok... not great but ok.

You cannot use a AAS as a AI or EB even if it is a DHT drug and promotes those sorts of 'effects' just like Proviron. You NEED to use an AI either Aromasin or Arimidex, I prefer Adex but I know a lot of guys here opt for aromasin, either way use one! As for PCT check out the dedicated PCT threat to get you natural T back up and running.

Side note, be careful with the masteron, 90+% is fact so you might have underdosed Deca, same for the anavar a lot is faked so you may have some other anabolic, in which case use an AI!

- - - Updated - - -

... facked not fact,
Agreeeeeed. Don't use a DHT as your ai bro

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This right here. I think the magic numbers for primo are 800mg per week for 20 weeks.

Really liking this thread.

What do you expect to get from using that much Primo? Are you looking to add lean mass?

I'm asking b/c I do not want to gain anymore weight, but I would like to shape and cut.

What if the OP cut the Var down to 25mg per day for 10 weeks? Or is Var dangerous even at that lower dose for any duration longer than 6 weeks?

Nice post brother, this is exactly what i will do

Weeks 1 - 10 (not 12 because of budget)

test C 300mg/week ( 500mg is alot for me 300 is just perfect, not looking to add that much mass)

primo 300mg/week ( wanted to go for 500 but will stick to 300 because of budget. Money just doesn't grow on trees LooL)

masteron 100mg EOD

aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 5 - 10

anavar 50mg/day

will not be using N2guard, it's expensive, will be using AI sports nutrition Cycle support 2.0 Iv'e been using it since a long time, even as a stand alone. will just up the dose of NAC to 1200mg and Silymarin to 1130mg

As for PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/10 Aromasin 25mg EOD and HCGenerate ES. I think this is more than enough, plus i can't afford all the other stuff for the perfect PCT, HCGenerate ES is very expensive, it's almost as much as the whole cycle. :) oh and by the way, I will never use clomid!!

bro if its too expensive...maybe you should wait and save money...half assing your cycle is not smart and is dangerous for your health...

test C 300mg/week ( 500mg is alot for me 300 is just perfect, not looking to add that much mass)

primo 300mg/week ( wanted to go for 500 but will stick to 300 because of budget. Money just doesn't grow on trees LooL)

masteron 100mg EOD

aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 5 - 10

anavar 50mg/day

will not be using N2guard, it's expensive, will be using AI sports nutrition Cycle support 2.0 Iv'e been using it since a long time, even as a stand alone. will just up the dose of NAC to 1200mg and Silymarin to 1130mg

As for PCT: Nolva 40/20/20/10 Aromasin 25mg EOD and HCGenerate ES. I think this is more than enough, plus i can't afford all the other stuff for the perfect PCT, HCGenerate ES is very expensive, it's almost as much as the whole cycle. :) oh and by the way, I will never use clomid!!

That is the thing that keeps on amazing me everyday - people are ready to spend a good buck on the steroids, but are not willing to buy the necessary ancillaries and PCT drugs, which in the end leads to serious health problems that are much more expensive to deal with.

One of the biggest mistakes I see people make is cutting corners when it comes to their PCT protocol and on cycle support ingredients.

When you cycle with steroids, it's very similar to a '2 steps forward 1 step back' type of process. You can very easily loose pretty much everything you gained on cycle without proper support ingredients and a proper PCT.

I would not cut corners on your liver aid. N2guard is expensive but there is a reason for it being expensive. The ingredients to produce the formula aren't cheap.

masteron 100mg EOD

aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 5 - 10

anavar 50mg/day

i dont like primo that low, it needs to be ran higher imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom