Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primo/Test/Masteron cycle help

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Primo/Test/Masteron cycle help

will be running Primo and test for the first time for 10 weeks. My cycle will be: 300mg/wk primo for 10 wks
    300mg/wk test Cyp for 10 wks
    50mg/day anavar for 10 wks
    100mg masteron EOD for 10 wks
    The question is, will masteron be enough to control the estrogenic side effects, or should i include an AI like Aromasin??
    As for PCT, will be using Nolvadex, Aromasin and HCGenerate ES. I would just like to know how the nolva and aromasin should be dosed during PCT??
    Really appreciate your help.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You cannot use a AAS as a AI or EB even if it is a DHT drug and promotes those sorts of 'effects' just like Proviron. You NEED to use an AI either Aromasin or Arimidex, I prefer Adex but I know a lot of guys here opt for aromasin, either way use one! As for PCT check out the dedicated PCT threat to get you natural T back up and running.

Side note, be careful with the masteron, 90+% is fact so you might have underdosed Deca, same for the anavar a lot is faked so you may have some other anabolic, in which case use an AI!

- - - Updated - - -

... facked not fact,

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro a few things here...1) you need a real AI like aromasin...dont depend on masteron alone, thats dangerous 2) anavar for 10 weeks is a bit much unless you're doing a good amount of n2guard....stick to 8 weeks max 3) add liver support like n2guard 4) add some cardarine to increase fat loss and boost cardio 5) for the pct use perfect pct....good luck bro
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blackshark50 View Post
    will be running Primo and test for the first time for 10 weeks. My cycle will be: 300mg/wk primo for 10 wks
    The question is, will masteron be enough to control the estrogenic side effects, or should i include an AI like Aromasin??
    As for PCT, will be using Nolvadex, Aromasin and HCGenerate ES. I would just like to know how the nolva and aromasin should be dosed during PCT??
    1. 10 weeks on anavar is too long - you will kill your liver. Limit yourself to 6, max 8 weeks on anavar. Also, add some liver support, such as N2Guard.

2. This is a big misconception. Even though masteron can inhibit a little bit the estrogen, it should never be considered as an AI, and aromasin should be included in the stack from day 1 of the cycle. 12.5 mgs EOD should be plenty.

3. Do the perfect PCT - it will give you the best recovery and you will keep more gains. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    primo at 300mg for 10 weeks.... dose is too low and 10 weeks it's not enough . Trust me brother , i' m running the same cycle without anavar but i di 375mg test , 700 Primo and 525 masteron . Primo is a long term drug , shoot for 20 weeks and increase the dose . Oh and anavar not more than 6-8 weeks depending on the dose

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks guys for your help.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe 2013 View Post
    primo at 300mg for 10 weeks.... dose is too low and 10 weeks it's not enough . Trust me brother , i' m running the same cycle without anavar but i di 375mg test , 700 Primo and 525 masteron . Primo is a long term drug , shoot for 20 weeks and increase the dose . Oh and anavar not more than 6-8 weeks depending on the dose
    This right here. I think the magic numbers for primo are 800mg per week for 20 weeks.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    1. 10 weeks on anavar is too long - you will kill your liver. Limit yourself to 6, max 8 weeks on anavar. Also, add some liver support, such as N2Guard.

2. This is a big misconception. Even though masteron can inhibit a little bit the estrogen, it should never be considered as an AI, and aromasin should be included in the stack from day 1 of the cycle. 12.5 mgs EOD should be plenty.

3. Do the perfect PCT - it will give you the best recovery and you will keep more gains. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/
    This is really good advice. I would also extend your cycle to 12 weeks in duration. This is how I would put it all together:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    primo 300mg/week
    masteron 100mg EOD
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 1 - 6
    anavar 50mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

300mg/week of primo is plenty with all the other compounds you are running.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    absolutely include aromasin

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blackshark50 View Post
    http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/ .. follow this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast