Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo:Test Ratio for E2 control

Jim18365

Registered
Hey all,

I started my first blast of 350 primo, 200 test. This crashed my E2 from 35->18. Since then I have changed the ratio to 100 primo 500 test and am wondering how to find the sweet spot. Clearly Primo is a fairly potent AI and I want to be sitting around 35-45 E2. How to find the best ratio of primo to test?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all,

I started my first blast of 350 primo, 200 test. This crashed my E2 from 35->18. Since then I have changed the ratio to 100 primo 500 test and am wondering how to find the sweet spot. Clearly Primo is a fairly potent AI and I want to be sitting around 35-45 E2. How to find the best ratio of primo to test?

I forgot to add that my strategy as of now is to reduce test by 100 and increase primo by 100 every 2 weeks, and get E2 tested every 2 weeks until I am in my sweet spot for E2, I will likely end up going with a 1:1 ratio of about 350 primo : 350 test. Has anyone else had success on this ratio or done well with less primo/more primo than test?

Hey all,

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to add that my strategy as of now is to reduce test by 100 and increase primo by 100 every 2 weeks, and get E2 tested every 2 weeks until I am in my sweet spot for E2, I will likely end up going with a 1:1 ratio of about 350 primo : 350 test. Has anyone else had success on this ratio or done well with less primo/more primo than test?

350mgs of primobolan crashed your estrogen? sounds like you are using masteron to be honest.
You can try 200mgs of primobolan (if it's that) and 500mgs of testosterone, you could also be a guy that's not estrogen prone.

350mgs of primobolan crashed your estrogen? sounds like you are using masteron to be honest.
You can try 200mgs of primobolan (if it's that) and 500mgs of testosterone, you could also be a guy that's not estrogen prone.

There is medical literature that discusses primobolan and an anti-estrogenic effect. While it's not studied a lot, it's something that primo is well known for. Therefore, it doesn't mean he has masteron, maybe legitimate primobolan would be more likely.

primo is NOT an AI... i dare you to find someone who has used it more than me... ive ran it 800 mg per week several times and never once has it remotely come close to doing anything to my E2... i would highly question you having real primo claiming it crashed your test at a dose of 350... highly highly suspect to say the least

Primo is one of the most commonly faked PEDs out there and from what you are stating I highly doubt you have real primobolan

primo is NOT an AI... i dare you to find someone who has used it more than me... ive ran it 800 mg per week several times and never once has it remotely come close to doing anything to my E2... i would highly question you having real primo claiming it crashed your test at a dose of 350... highly highly suspect to say the least

This would be really disappointing, I got my primo from a source you all recommend as the best source... I’m going to continue to get bloods and monitor my E2 before calling anyone out.

This would be really disappointing, I got my primo from a source you all recommend as the best source... I’m going to continue to get bloods and monitor my E2 before calling anyone out.

Everyone responds to things differently but i cant see primo being any cause of crashing estrogen whatsoever nor could i see masteron doing that either

Theres a major difference between a slight effect and crashing estrogen at a dose of 350 mg per week

I agree, it is suspicious that his estrogen crashed form 350mgs of primobolan, very suspect. I'm thinking masteron or somehow an Ai got in there.

Have you seen this analysis from MPMD? Seems like primo could have an AI effect at least on some people:

https://youtu.be/WPpnCpJPHFE

it does have some effect, but if you are running 500mg of test with it then you need an AI with that in most cases. if you run let's say 150mg test with it then no AI necessary

Back
Top Bottom