Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo vs. EQ

prikasonos

Registered
What is everyones opinions on primo vs EQ. which one did you like better? also what are the dosages of each. I am 30 yrs old and looking to do my 2nd cycle after doing test only.

Ive never done Primo personally, but I love EQ. Money is tight for me so there is no question that I would take eq every time. There is a fare amount of bro science surrounding EQ as far a dose and length but I had great results from 400 mgs a week for 10 with 500 mgs of test. If I were to do it over again, and I am, I would do 500 mgs for closer to 14 weeks with 250 mgs of test with 6 weeks of an oral at the beginning or end depending on your goals

they are both great and you cant go wrong either way... primo is my absolute favorite of any steroid but eq is in my top 5 for sure... eq is cheaper but you need to run it a bit longer to get the most out of it and while both are low in side effects, primo is lower... primo is just a bit cleaner and a bit more polishing, which i love... another thing about eq is you should be donating blood when you use it at least once mid cycle... eq can also cause a rise in hunger, can aggravate anxiety and has and ever so slight rate of estrogen conversion but you would likely never know nor notice because its so small... it just does not have a high affinity for it but it is present where with primo its not... the one thing about primo is it can be hard on the hair line... if you are prone to mpb at all then primo will be rough in that regard but thats about it... primo is definitely more expensive and often faked so you have to have a very trusted source...

i didn't really like either... Tren well now that's a different story

I Love Tren until I've been on it for a while. Then I can't wait to finish my cycle. But a month or 2 later I'm trying to figure out when I can start a cycle again.

Back
Top Bottom