Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan

im getting the primo and 600 a week has always been the plan

i have test cyp but i was thinking of getting test prop for the whole cycle. worried it might cause more acne

i have tbol instead of anavar but i could get the var and save the tbol

then of course proviron.. is it even worth running in this cycle with 600mg of dhts already in it. And running var or tbol?

last cycle was 600 eq test c 350 proviron 50mg/day. acne never got bad loved it. never really felt like i was on. but it did what i wanted so my plans have been switch out the eq for primo and reduce calorie intake. The tbol was for that eq cycle but i never ran it.

It does sound a little confused.

im getting the primo and 600 a week has always been the plan

i have test cyp but i was thinking of getting test prop for the whole cycle. worried it might cause more acne

i have tbol instead of anavar but i could get the var and save the tbol

then of course proviron.. is it even worth running in this cycle with 600mg of dhts already in it. And running var or tbol?

last cycle was 600 eq test c 350 proviron 50mg/day. acne never got bad loved it. never really felt like i was on. but it did what i wanted so my plans have been switch out the eq for primo and reduce calorie intake. The tbol was for that eq cycle but i never ran it.

Thats damn near the same 16 week cycle I’m just finishing up. Really got a lot out of the eq. Good stuff

350 test
600 eq
50 tbol
50 proviron

But I ran the tbol during weeks 6-12

And I’m planning on running a primo cycle later in the year as well. Test/primo/Var cycle

Back
Top Bottom