Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan acetat

Primobolan acetate is a compound that can be injected or taken orally. It appears PSL sells it as an injectable.

Right, but, as some other AAS can this one be used as oral or inectable only? Like Winstrol, it can be ijnected OR taken oraly.

I dont have problem with injections. But Primo enanthate is in vial, 100mg/ml. So if I want in cuting cycle Tesct C (500 week), Winstrol 50mg ED and Primo 600mg week, thats 3ml oil of Primo only twice a week + 2ml of Test week.. if pinning 2 times a week, thats 4ml of oil to inject and thats a lot.
This is why I ask for Primo acetate. In this cycle would be 100mg ED. Primo acetate comes in vial 50mg/ml. So thats pining 1ml daily. Dailiy pining is a pain in the ass, literaly :). It would be easier to take it oraly , right.
I hope I explained it now.

^^^ correct it is a pain. plus primo tends to hurt a lot too

i once used primo bayer years ago, you want to talk about motor oil. after injection i was on the ground in agony. even squeezing that shit through a 23G was hard

I'd go with the enanthate version myself. Just pin 3 times a week to keep oil volume down per injection

if you are going to use primo, you absolutely need to stick with injectable and you should stick with enanthate... you dont want a short ester of primo pinned because it can be quite painful and the oral version is so much weaker than the injectable version... honestly, its quite hard to even find primo acetate in an injectable form as it is... it mainly comes in oral form...

if you are going to use primo, you absolutely need to stick with injectable and you should stick with enanthate... you dont want a short ester of primo pinned because it can be quite painful and the oral version is so much weaker than the injectable version... honestly, its quite hard to even find primo acetate in an injectable form as it is... it mainly comes in oral form...

Finaly an answer I was looking for. Primo Acetat found on PSL is oral obviously. Even PSL did not answer when I asked directly.
Thanks Dylan.

Back
Top Bottom