Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan Amps

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
Primobolan Amps, 3 types attached

primobolan-ampules.jpg

To many fakes of primo to even trust if it's real !! Norma deca is easier to get

I got 11 amps of that first clear with green writing, still not sure if its bunk, had it for a while

Yea ,I agree.. I've seen a lot of bunk Amps, of Deca, Test, Primo etc. And it pretty tuff to know if its real. You just got to run it,and get some labs in about 4 weeks.. I do that with all my stuff, no matter were it comes from.... My 2C..............AnalogMan

guys mayb this sound stupid to u but what i do is i scrach the letter with a knife or any key if they goin is fake

Brother Paja, I've done all that stuff, and it don't sound stupid bro. Looking at "expire dates", looking at how "Prop" is spelled, scratching letters off. It still baffles me. You would think for what little money they get for a "Amp" it wouldn't be worth all the trouble.. Ten years ago the "Amps" were pretty legit. You got to do your home work now of days........AnalogMan..
guys mayb this sound stupid to u but what i do is i scrach the letter with a knife or any key if they goin is fake

Back
Top Bottom