Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primobolan Depot Only cycle 600mg per week for 12 to 14 week.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Primobolan Depot Only cycle 600mg per week for 12 to 14 week.

Hi Guys,

Big fan of this website and looking for a bit of advice

I have ran anavar/ proviron cycles for past couple year and i M wanting to move onto injectables.

I have been told primo is one of the "softest" and a good starting point.
    People have a advised a low test base. However personally i would like to see what a primobolan-only cycle will do so i can compare it against my other cycles.

Firstly i am just wondering. Would primo only at 600mg for 12-14 weeks be a worth while cycle?

Secondly. Will it be worth the money? As you know its very expensive!

I am reluctant to add testosterone for the moment as i would like to keep sides as low as possible too.

Let me know your thoughts guys please.
    Thanks
    DNW

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Give us some info on you. How old,Goals, weight, BF% ?
    I think you need some test to go with.
    But why not a test only 1st cycle with aromasin ?
    Your sides will be kept in check NP!

Guru and Vice Admin Neanderthrone's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That is a very sensible cycle to run and I understand the part about testing this out. But I still think the goal should be to make each cycle your best and not just for testing reasons. I say add 25mg of Ostarine per day along with some Anavar maybe.

Yes 600mg per week for 16weeks will pack on many pounds of dense muscle. Make sure to eat plenty of protein on that Primobolan depot bro, you need protein and BCAAs like GEAR and whey to build muscle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DNW 14 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Big fan of this website and looking for a bit of advice

I have ran anavar/ proviron cycles for past couple year and i M wanting to move onto injectables.

I have been told primo is one of the "softest" and a good starting point.
    People have a advised a low test base. However personally i would like to see what a primobolan-only cycle will do so i can compare it against my other cycles.

Firstly i am just wondering. Would primo only at 600mg for 12-14 weeks be a worth while cycle?

Secondly. Will it be worth the money? As you know its very expensive!

I am reluctant to add testosterone for the moment as i would like to keep sides as low as possible too.

Let me know your thoughts guys please.
    Thanks
    DNW
    Adding in a small amount of testosterone to your cycle is what is going to keep side effects very low. Any steroid you put into your body (including primo) is going to suppress your body's natural testosterone production and lead to the bothersome symptoms of low testosterone.

You have a very sensible cycle laid out, but add in a TRT dosage of testosterone and an AI.

Weeks 1 - 14
    testosterone 250mg/week
    primo 600mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need off of ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the replys so far

My starts:
    Age 23
    6ft 2'
    215lbs
    Would take a guess at around 13-14% bf (going off measurements i have taken in the past)
    Goal- fat loss/ muscle retention

I wouldnt start cycling until i achieve a lower bodyfat level as i have learnt this from previous cycles as you get the most bang for your buck at a lower level i feel.

I am looking to keep sides to a very minimum due to playing sports. So sides like increased aggression would not be ideal.

I think i have a good diet plan worked out for cutting. As in the past usung it i managed to get to around 4-5%bf and still retained size. But at the end of this i just felt i was missing that extra finishing touch. Maybe something that test can add?

Looking at the first few comments everyone has advised using a low dose of test. Which i think i will do as other threads have said the same.
    Just a further questoion if using test/primo
    Woukd you add HCG in there too with a low test dose?

Thanks

EVO V.I.P
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    personally at 23 i don't think you need to do any anabolics. just diet and train hard.

Primo is my go to every cycle. If you're going to run it id say bump it to 800mg week for 16-20 weeks. If its a first cycle for you its a long ass cycle. I would suggest test only for a beginner. If its not then i would suggest 3-400mg test a week with the 800mg primo a week. What can I say about this cycle? Its Primo! lolol

but seriously primo and test is an amazing combo

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    primo alone is going to rob you of androgens so stack in something androgenic with it at a low dose.. doesn't have to be testosterone at all..
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It will be a bit of a waste of money to use primo alone without a light dosage of testosterone. However, if you are so weary of the side effects, I would suggest you to run the SARMs triple stack. The SARMs will give you some effects that are very similar to those of anavar and primo, but there will be no side effects at all, and you will only need a mini-PCT.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    It will be a bit of a waste of money to use primo alone without a light dosage of testosterone. However, if you are so weary of the side effects, I would suggest you to run the SARMs triple stack. The SARMs will give you some effects that are very similar to those of anavar and primo, but there will be no side effects at all, and you will only need a mini-PCT.
    Totally agree with this^^^^^^^

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Adding in a small amount of testosterone to your cycle is what is going to keep side effects very low. Any steroid you put into your body (including primo) is going to suppress your body's natural testosterone production and lead to the bothersome symptoms of low testosterone.

You have a very sensible cycle laid out, but add in a TRT dosage of testosterone and an AI.

Weeks 1 - 14
    testosterone 250mg/week
    primo 600mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need off of ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    We are very lucky to have someone like you who knows what they are doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast