Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan for Endurance

sealrunner

Hey guys,

Im looking to plan out a cycle for the new year where endurence and muscle retention is extremely important.
Im planning for a 100 mile Ultra marathon while keeping my total above 1000#.
Im looking for somthing that is as good as test but with absolutely no water retention without killing estrogen off with an AI.
Im thinking 200mgs of primo with EQ and Proviron with other supplements and peptides.
I've herd Primo is for TRT in Europe so thats the inspiration.

Bottom line: Is 200mg of quality Primobolan enough for a boost of endurence and aid recovery?

Thanks for your time.

former endurance athlete here.

what you want is EQ and GW.

no reason to get fancy schmancy and try to stack a bunch of things. just run those 2 things. monitor your E levels, if you need an AI run it

Im thinking 400mgs of EQ a week. Too high? Im worried about low agreesion with no test. Also I may add in low dose HGH for injury prevention and connective tissue regeneration (or any of the GHRPs or Even PEG-MGF). Its documented that GH and EQ work synergistically to increse pro-collagen II levels and strengthen tissues.

Your thoughts?

yeah GH is prevalent in endurance sports.. but are you at that level well you are willing to spend the cash for it or are you just a normal joe looking to do do an ultra marathon cause its on your bucket list?

that's the choice you have to make.

Thats a perspective I didnt see. Is there any compounds that aren't AAS I should look at? My sister is a D.o. and said I should try B12 injections and a drug called Telmisartin (I dont know the Brand Name) she said its a blood pressure medication but it allows the body to burn fat as fuel better.

B12 injections are fine. I used to take them years ago

you need to be on GW though. that is the drug every Olympian was on before the 2008 Olympics

i'm sure you know about high altitude training, sleep chambers and blood doping as well. endurance athletes are the most hush hush guys out there. unlike in bodybuilding where guys seem to be more chattery about what they are on. rarely will endurance athletes admit to anything to even their closest friends

I really didn't like the climate in that sport for that reason. not sure if you see that too.

Last edited:
GH is great for recovery...so if your getting to the training phase where you are really grinding your body down, GH can help. EQ is good....personally though I always liked primo much better 200mg is more than sufficient.

I can't tell you why I like primo better or come up with anything fancy, I just always got better results on it but I never ran an ultra-marathon. Closest thing I did to true endurance sport was a triathlon once upon a time. But I've always had a great aerobic base. I only trained 6-8 weeks for that tri and that was a 1 mile swim, 34 mile bike, 10 mile run. The run was the only thing I was good at lol, the rest I just had base to get through.

I would keep it simple and do 150mg test stacked with 150mg primo. I used to love that stack, I just felt great man, like I could just keep going. I've been a fantastic runner my whole life, to me nothing is better than the feeling you get from a long scenic run with some good jams. I can't wait to get into my cutting phase and start hitting morning runs again!

^^^ yeah even setting a new PR in weightlifting doesn't compare to crossing the finish line and setting a new best time. the endorphins are just amazing with running

I miss it a lot in some ways but I don't miss all the injuries I went through, it was brutal

Yeah I hate it you have to two kind sof endurence athletes, the "Fun run" crowd and the "sportsman" crowd. Most of the people either are just in the way and dont really understand the meaning competition and are there to walk the damn marathon or they act like its church and that its about high esteem and circumstance much like golf.

I also think it has to with the very limited numbers of compounds and they fact the compeition is so fierce they dont want to give up their special program.

What do you think about winny? Im scared because of the effects of the lipid profile and the possible tendon weakening. I cant really figure out if its popular with athelets becuase it works so well or becuase its easier to pass through a drug test...

EQ and GW for sure for endurance work great but if you are wiling EPO + Test would be the ultimate endurance stack ever.

EQ and GW for sure for endurance work great but if you are wiling EPO + Test would be the ultimate endurance stack ever.

EPO sides can be brutal though from what I've researched.. how would you run it?

Isnt the point of EPO to to increase the RBC I get that side effect from Test. Why not just use EQ? Im new to this...

EPO is widely used amongst top level endurance athletes because it works extremely well. The problem with unwanted sides come from not monitoring your crit and not knowing how to dose properly. I have been advised that once you get through an initial load period (1kiu perday for 2 weeks) of the Epogen it would only take 5kiu per week to last about 4 months. After that After that 100kiu lasts 5-6 months. You can use even less Epogen if you low dose Test at about 100-200mg per week to hold on to the elevated crit level. If I don't move this spring I plan on running this exact same protocol in the spring and jump back into racing.

Yeah I hate it you have to two kind sof endurence athletes, the "Fun run" crowd and the "sportsman" crowd. Most of the people either are just in the way and dont really understand the meaning competition and are there to walk the damn marathon or they act like its church and that its about high esteem and circumstance much like golf.

I also think it has to with the very limited numbers of compounds and they fact the compeition is so fierce they dont want to give up their special program.

What do you think about winny? Im scared because of the effects of the lipid profile and the possible tendon weakening. I cant really figure out if its popular with athelets becuase it works so well or becuase its easier to pass through a drug test...

For your goal...stay away from winny. I think 150/150 test primo combo would be good....otherwise..EPO but I don't feel right recommending that, it can be incredibly dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom