Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan explained

stevesmi

Staff
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-292-profiles-primobolan-depot-explained/

Evolutionary radio presents the Evolutionary.org podcast with your host Steve Smi and his co-host Rick. This is the only podcast that dives into the toughest steroid, supplement and diet questions. Unfiltered, raw and original. We don't allow cookie cutter information here. This time we talk about PRIMOBOLAN:

1. What is Primbolan
2. History of use
3. Things to watch out for
4. Use of steroid and ideas
5. How to stack and sides
6. Finding it and cost

No doubt primo, either depot or acetate, is an excellent drug and extremely safe. It is great precontest because there is not much better at retaining muscle in lower calories. Or any cutting phase really. I would love to use the depot at about 400 MGS a week.
The one problem with any primo product is cost to effectiveness. It's extremely expensive unless your buying garbage that isn't primo.Say 8 weeks of primo depot at 400 MGS a week would cost quite a bit. Same with acetate pills the price runs close to $150 for 50 25 MG tabs
Way I see it, primo is great and I used is when I was getting it free. But, you can accomjsh the same exact thing with other other drugs. Granted, you'll never beat the safety of primo and if your a female use it. All you need is 25 MG a day of primo ace tabs(25 mgs).
A guy can use EQ and Winstrol. End with masteron and get as good or better results for much cheaper.

No doubt primo, either depot or acetate, is an excellent drug and extremely safe. It is great precontest because there is not much better at retaining muscle in lower calories. Or any cutting phase really. I would love to use the depot at about 400 MGS a week.
The one problem with any primo product is cost to effectiveness. It's extremely expensive unless your buying garbage that isn't primo.Say 8 weeks of primo depot at 400 MGS a week would cost quite a bit. Same with acetate pills the price runs close to $150 for 50 25 MG tabs
Way I see it, primo is great and I used is when I was getting it free. But, you can accomjsh the same exact thing with other other drugs. Granted, you'll never beat the safety of primo and if your a female use it. All you need is 25 MG a day of primo ace tabs(25 mgs).
A guy can use EQ and Winstrol. End with masteron and get as good or better results for much cheaper.

that is an excellent opinion on the matter and a position a lot of guys the past decade or two have taken which has led to guys steering more to tren and other 'stronger' steroids

as mentioned in the podcast, if you are looking to add a ton to your bench or add a ton of mass fast primo isn't a good choice

Back
Top Bottom