Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan Facts

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Everyone loves primo, but how many facts about primobolan are out there? Let's face it, everyone thinks primo is a weak steroid that's too pricy. But did you know it can boost your immune system? help you gain mass while you are dieting? and make your muscles hard and vascular? want to know more? read on...

Primo facts: http://www.evolutionary.org/primobolan-facts

primobolan-bayer.jpg

bro i love primo...but pain in ass ...literally...having to inject 6mls lol....

Too expensive and too much fake shit out there for me to want to try it. Maybe I will someday if I can find a good legit source that won't break the bank

What is primo usually dosed at? Also how much does it sell for per 10ml?

Not sure I can ask the second question?

What is primo usually dosed at? Also how much does it sell for per 10ml?

Not sure I can ask the second question?

100mg/ml pharm grade. UGL's have it at 200mg/ml though..

second question robo sells it for a reasonable price 10ML.. and it's legit.

Primo, just like VAR, is an amazing steroid. Just sucks that it is so often faked.. I love primo and it will always be a staple in my cutting cycles. But if you can't find a legit source I would just stick with Masteron. I dose my Primo 600mg/week

gotta love some real primo thanks for info wolf

Im a big fan of primo, it's been years since I ran it, in the single amps. I trying to stock pile the primo here and there for my upcoming run.

any experience with primo hair loss? Dht derivative correct?

nothing unusual. ran primo a couple times and besides the hair thinning a bit i never noticed any other sides. and my hair thins a bit with just test use. nioxin helps

Back
Top Bottom