Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan for Females

Barbarella

Registered
I did some searching and didn't find a similar direct thread so thought I'd start this one in the event any females look for advice!

Primo brings lean gains for women who are looking for size but not necessarily bulk.

Side Effects to look out for
- hair loss
- deepening of the voice
- facial hair growth
- enlargement and/or sensitivity of the clitoris
- acne
- vaginosis or yeast infection
- interrupted menstrual flow

As with any AAS, do as much research as possible before committing. If taking as a first cycle start with a low dose:

- 50mg/wk primo enanthate (injectable) for 8 weeks (stick to this so you can see how your body reacts)
- 50-75mg/ed primo acetate (oral) for 8 weeks (higher doses should be taken with orals as you can't guarantee how much is being absorbed by your body)

If all is well with your first cycle you can increase the dose and cycle length (for a max of 14wks) for round two. Just listen to your body and only increase doses by either 25mg or 50mg. If you notice unpleasant side effects you can either decrease the dose or stop all together, side effects should subside within a few weeks. Once everything is back to normal start a new cycle at a lower dose to reduce the chances of unpleasant/irreversible side effects.

Primo is more than sufficient on it's own for women so long as you maintain a consistent diet, increase protein intake and train consistently. It is not recommended to stack unless you have experience with cycles!

Note: It is recommended that women don't exceed 150mg/wk, if doing so you should have some solid experience under your belt. Also note that primo is commonly counterfeited so ensure you have a solid source.

I'm interested to hear others advice as well!

The last is a big one for a lady,commonly counterfeited .Many UG labs can't tell you the quality cause it may very well been stepped on by the raw suppliers.

Good topic. Lets put the counterfeit part aside for this. I would suggest using an acetate over the E so if you do see side effects you can stop right away. The drug is easier to control in the acetate or else you have 2 weeks of a growing side effect that your trying to avoid. But I do also agree with the counterfeit part.

my girl tried 50mgs primo ed...said she didn't like the sides....how bad were the sides at 50mgs for you?

Very informative for our females. Thanks for sharing your info. I know Primo is one of the safer options for females in terms of AAS

nice post only prob it is faked so much

I wouldn't jump right into injectable. That's a huge jump for a female. I used to deal with girls who injected years ago in my competition days. ...such a different look. I think this is a great write up and very interesting. But I agree with Steve, go with anavar first and see how you look and feel after that. If you have sides with anavar, your going to have worse sides with that cycle. Just my thoughts.

Yea I'd go with Var too but it sucks because both Var and Primo are so often faked and that fucks with females even more because they are probably getting some crap test/dbol

As Important as it is for Us Males to get a Reliable Source.
It's Doubly Important for Women.
As their 2 Most often used AAS - Anavar & Primobolan.
Are so often Faked...................................................... JP
P.S.
So Ladies ~ Please be Extra Careful with your Sources !

Nice post! I personally think females should go the SARMS route. Way less to worry about and still get killer results

If you do var or primo you better lab max that because the primo is most likely test prop and the var is probably winny. If you do primo or var do human grade only from a well trusted source. Otherwise stick to less faked compounds

As Important as it is for Us Males to get a Reliable Source.
It's Doubly Important for Women.
As their 2 Most often used AAS - Anavar & Primobolan.
Are so often Faked...................................................... JP
P.S.
So Ladies ~ Please be Extra Careful with your Sources !

They can use more then just var or primo LOL

Yea I'd go with Var too but it sucks because both Var and Primo are so often faked and that fucks with females even more because they are probably getting some crap test/dbol

Girls can still take test but 25-100mg weekly they should stay between

My girl tried var. It was 25 mg a day if it was accurately dosed. No sides at all.
She wants another cycle and I'm looking at either more var, maybe NPP.
Sounds like winstrol is ok for women, but I thinker's too androgenic.
If Primo, shouldn't it be acetate for females b/c of shorter ester? Leaves the system quicker if you encounter sides, no?

Back
Top Bottom