Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Primobolan vs. trenbolone?

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    7
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Primobolan vs. trenbolone?

    which one do you think would win if you were to run primobolan for 10 weeks and then take a year off from steroids and then take Trenbolone for 10 weeks?
    It's a weird question and there's a lot of different answers that I expect to hear from you guys but just looking for some ideas. I've never run either but I plan to in the near future

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    56,437
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    trenbolone would blow away primo across the board

    but primo has its place, it is mild and it is good for someone with specific goals
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. Mike_wh00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    589
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren will anything my guy. For one Primo domt compare to tren not to even test. 2 tren is king. 3 primo mostly for cutting bc you can eat less and still be able to build with it. But tren does that better still! No other steriod touches tren bro. Plz don't compare them. Jesus

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. Mike_wh00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    589
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Take primo is you scared of the big boys in the yard

  5. #5
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    22,610
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_wh00 View Post
    Take primo is you scared of the big boys in the yard
    thats just a fucking absurd statement and i never took you for that kind of person at all honestly but nothing surprises me anymore... thats just as ignorant of a statement as it gets...

    100 percent tren is stronger than primo, and thats just not even debatable but what you just said is just ridiculous, false and something a typical bro science meathead would say... im actually pretty surprised you made this remark




  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. Mike_wh00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    589
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    thats just a fucking absurd statement and i never took you for that kind of person at all honestly but nothing surprises me anymore... thats just as ignorant of a statement as it gets...

    100 percent tren is stronger than primo, and thats just not even debatable but what you just said is just ridiculous, false and something a typical bro science meathead would say... im actually pretty surprised you made this remark
    Ima very sarcastic person. Just way I am. Its not ignorant. Its sarcasm saying primo doesn't compare to tren. But I can see how it looks that way.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. Eddie Haskell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    13,481
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NiLenv View Post
    which one do you think would win if you were to run primobolan for 10 weeks and then take a year off from steroids and then take Trenbolone for 10 weeks?
    It's a weird question and there's a lot of different answers that I expect to hear from you guys but just looking for some ideas. I've never run either but I plan to in the near future
    you cant compare trenbolone to primobolan, tren wins everytime

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. JasonPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chicago/Miami
    Posts
    4,326
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Primo is good for if you want to have low sides

    tren is for the big boys for sure
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

  9. #9
    V.I.P. ceo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,093
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros you cant compare primo to tren just no comparison

  10. #10
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,013
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro real men take tren

    poosies take primo

    any questions?
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/


    bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-18-2021, 06:43 AM
  2. Trenbolone acetate V.S. Trenbolone enanthate for athlete
    By Duckduck in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2017, 04:01 AM
  3. Trenbolone acetate vs trenbolone enanthate - pros and cons of both?
    By admintoo in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2016, 11:47 PM
  4. trenbolone acetate vs trenbolone enanthate which is better for cutting cycle?
    By Daytona Dave in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2015, 02:54 AM
  5. Bayer Primobolan
    By gearhead in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •