Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log PrinceDaddy 2023 Log / Here we go again....

Monday Back Day update

Wake up @ 202
Post Work @ 198

Good back day. I am testing 5 plates vs 4 plates on few exercises. I try to work with 45s only as least I would like to think so.
My mindset is to maintain and get ready to push in early February.

I am starting early as I feel like it is hard for me to lose fat, especially belly fat outside and inside. It is better to start early and hold
then to be behind and have to do crazy cardio and diet to catch up.

Everything feels good. Ready to beast when it is time.

More to come....

Monday Back Day update

Wake up @ 202
Post Work @ 198

Good back day. I am testing 5 plates vs 4 plates on few exercises. I try to work with 45s only as least I would like to think so.
My mindset is to maintain and get ready to push in early February.

I am starting early as I feel like it is hard for me to lose fat, especially belly fat outside and inside. It is better to start early and hold
then to be behind and have to do crazy cardio and diet to catch up.

Everything feels good. Ready to beast when it is time.

More to come....

Good start for the log big time, keep it strong

Tuesday - Light Leg Day

Wake up @ 202
Post Workout @ 199

I am super stoked to announce that Domestic Supply will be supporting this log and providing my prep cycle! Many thanks for their generous support!
Please give them a shot!

Today was a little frustrating, I strained my left inner thigh muscle. I 've done this before so I'm not worried in so much as I should have been concentrating on my set.
I ended up going into SAFE mode and just finishing the workout with some half reps, some hand supported reps, and just generally being careful. You are always going to be battling
major and minor injuries. I was doing set 6 of my 7 sets of banded 315 without the ball. This one is my wide stance.

This was my first set today at a normal stance, sorry for the not so flattering angle:
videotogif-2023-01-10-11-37-59.gif

I do feel like I need to get my rear down further. As the weight gets lighter I do try to get deeper in the hole.
Anyone watch the CBum short talking about how to squat? If you can bring your knees to your chest easily, you can do a narrow stance.
If you can pull up your knees to your side easier you do wider stance. Some people just look really good getting in that squat position
some just look awkward.

I am also doing 35 min of light stair stepper every day. I've been watching Reacher on Prime. (Good show!)
I also try to get 10000 steps in during the day. I will take a break and walk around the neighborhood.
Intent is to get my digestion moving from my mostly desk job.

At the end of the day, not the workout I was hoping for but still nonetheless a workout.

My current nutrition is

Wake up
Protein Coffee

Post Workout
Blended Protein Shake
Eggs

Lunch/Afternoon
Whole Grain PB sandwich

Dinner
Ground Meat (Bison/Beef/Turkey) or Egg Tacos with the Egg white Tortillas
Sweet Potato or Avocado.

Last night I was watching the National Championship. (Blowout kind of boring)
and made ground turkey for nachos and a sweet potato with cinnamon.

Lookie:
20230109-184945.jpg

So a couple of updates:

1) I see my doctor for bloodwork on 02/03. So, I will keep the same cruise of Test 200mg / Deca 150 weekly between now and then.
2) I will lay out my plan cycle in the next week or so.
3) I have not heard back from my doctor on the sleep apnea/CPAP machine. I will try to call sometime this week.

More to come...

Tuesday - Light Leg Day

Wake up @ 202
Post Workout @ 199

I am super stoked to announce that Domestic Supply will be supporting this log and providing my prep cycle! Many thanks for their generous support!
Please give them a shot!

Today was a little frustrating, I strained my left inner thigh muscle. I 've done this before so I'm not worried in so much as I should have been concentrating on my set.
I ended up going into SAFE mode and just finishing the workout with some half reps, some hand supported reps, and just generally being careful. You are always going to be battling
major and minor injuries. I was doing set 6 of my 7 sets of banded 315 without the ball. This one is my wide stance.

This was my first set today at a normal stance, sorry for the not so flattering angle:
videotogif-2023-01-10-11-37-59.gif

I do feel like I need to get my rear down further. As the weight gets lighter I do try to get deeper in the hole.
Anyone watch the CBum short talking about how to squat? If you can bring your knees to your chest easily, you can do a narrow stance.
If you can pull up your knees to your side easier you do wider stance. Some people just look really good getting in that squat position
some just look awkward.

I am also doing 35 min of light stair stepper every day. I've been watching Reacher on Prime. (Good show!)
I also try to get 10000 steps in during the day. I will take a break and walk around the neighborhood.
Intent is to get my digestion moving from my mostly desk job.

At the end of the day, not the workout I was hoping for but still nonetheless a workout.

My current nutrition is

Wake up
Protein Coffee

Post Workout
Blended Protein Shake
Eggs

Lunch/Afternoon
Whole Grain PB sandwich

Dinner
Ground Meat (Bison/Beef/Turkey) or Egg Tacos with the Egg white Tortillas
Sweet Potato or Avocado.

Last night I was watching the National Championship. (Blowout kind of boring)
and made ground turkey for nachos and a sweet potato with cinnamon.

Lookie:
20230109-184945.jpg

So a couple of updates:

1) I see my doctor for bloodwork on 02/03. So, I will keep the same cruise of Test 200mg / Deca 150 weekly between now and then.
2) I will lay out my plan cycle in the next week or so.
3) I have not heard back from my doctor on the sleep apnea/CPAP machine. I will try to call sometime this week.

More to come...

congratulations on the d-s sponsorship I want to see more updates on your log

Back
Top Bottom