Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log PrinceDaddy 2023 Log / Here we go again....

Wednesday Update - Chest/Shoulders

188 days to 2023 NPC Teen Collegiate Masters @ Pitt
230 days to 2023 NPC north Americans @ Pitt

Wake up @ 203
Post Workout @ 200

Made hotel reservations for my events above. Still looking for airfare for first show, will shop and purchase before March.
If I'm still in pursuit of the Pro card, I will book the second trip after the first show.

My left inner thigh is still a little sore, but better today than yesterday. I would anticipate it should improve each day.
I hit heavy legs on Saturday, so I will auto regulate on feels.

My Wednesday work out is a subset of my Sunday Workout. It is chest and shoulders with an emphasis on the delts.
I do feel like I am doing something right as I do think my delts have grown. It's shaping and popping with different exercises. Trying to make some cannonballs.
I thought the special sauce would make it automatic, but you still have to do the work and there is still ... genetics.

So, I do 4 sets of 225 on the incline. I have been trying to rep out as many reps as I can. Today, I did 18, 16, 15, 14.
I would like to get to 20+ for each set up to 5 sets.

I also do the front military press with two plates (225). 4 sets with two plates on each side. 8, 6, 6, 8. On the last one I got a spotter,
and of course just having the spotter psychologically assists. Ended up doing 8 unassisted, probably could have done a few more assisted.
Without the spotter, prob 5 or 6? I would like to see this get to 12+ for each set.

Until the cycle starts (Feb 4) this is just maintenance, keep chugging along, test some weight, stay injury free and get ready to blast.
My grocery cart is changing, less snack foods, more healthier choices. I am allowing single treats, just not buying carton of 6, 8 or 12.
Just one.

I would expect to get tighter over the next few weeks as the food choices change. Will hold steady with 35 min stair mill and 10K steps.
Also, working on core abdominal work, single sets at this point, with some vacuum emphasis.

Good workout session. Good overall vibes.

Wednesday Update - Chest/Shoulders

188 days to 2023 NPC Teen Collegiate Masters @ Pitt
230 days to 2023 NPC north Americans @ Pitt

Wake up @ 203
Post Workout @ 200

Made hotel reservations for my events above. Still looking for airfare for first show, will shop and purchase before March.
If I'm still in pursuit of the Pro card, I will book the second trip after the first show.

My left inner thigh is still a little sore, but better today than yesterday. I would anticipate it should improve each day.
I hit heavy legs on Saturday, so I will auto regulate on feels.

My Wednesday work out is a subset of my Sunday Workout. It is chest and shoulders with an emphasis on the delts.
I do feel like I am doing something right as I do think my delts have grown. It's shaping and popping with different exercises. Trying to make some cannonballs.
I thought the special sauce would make it automatic, but you still have to do the work and there is still ... genetics.

So, I do 4 sets of 225 on the incline. I have been trying to rep out as many reps as I can. Today, I did 18, 16, 15, 14.
I would like to get to 20+ for each set up to 5 sets.

I also do the front military press with two plates (225). 4 sets with two plates on each side. 8, 6, 6, 8. On the last one I got a spotter,
and of course just having the spotter psychologically assists. Ended up doing 8 unassisted, probably could have done a few more assisted.
Without the spotter, prob 5 or 6? I would like to see this get to 12+ for each set.

Until the cycle starts (Feb 4) this is just maintenance, keep chugging along, test some weight, stay injury free and get ready to blast.
My grocery cart is changing, less snack foods, more healthier choices. I am allowing single treats, just not buying carton of 6, 8 or 12.
Just one.

I would expect to get tighter over the next few weeks as the food choices change. Will hold steady with 35 min stair mill and 10K steps.
Also, working on core abdominal work, single sets at this point, with some vacuum emphasis.

Good workout session. Good overall vibes.

work on posing, really keep posing to at least 30min ed right now, start early

Thursday Update - Traps/Triceps.

Wake up @ 202
Post Workout @ 199

By this time in the week I tend to be tired. Also, my sleep is still lousy. My eyes are still on the prize.
So, I get up. Sometimes, I really am tired and just drag on thru, then there are days where you just wake
up and get the workout done. Today was a good day. Got it done. Felt great afterwards.

I got some good news today. I was supposed to travel for work Feb 7-9. Hence the delay of my cycle
till 2nd week of February. As it turns out, I am not traveling. So, I will start 02/04 officially. The day after my
doctor's blood draw.

I called my doctor's office for CPAP update. They have faxed a prescription order over to a sleep CPAP provider.
They are supposed to schedule with me. I don't believe insurance will cover it as you must meet the deductible first.
Will use some FSA dollars. Still waiting....

On the posing, I found a fitness competitor gym close by with posing coaches. I plan on using them starting in April/May.
I may join that gym at some point for some new equipment. I believe they have a plate loaded pendulum squat.

Left thigh still sore, but better each day.

Almost Friday peeps....

Thursday Update - Traps/Triceps.

Wake up @ 202
Post Workout @ 199

By this time in the week I tend to be tired. Also, my sleep is still lousy. My eyes are still on the prize.
So, I get up. Sometimes, I really am tired and just drag on thru, then there are days where you just wake
up and get the workout done. Today was a good day. Got it done. Felt great afterwards.

I got some good news today. I was supposed to travel for work Feb 7-9. Hence the delay of my cycle
till 2nd week of February. As it turns out, I am not traveling. So, I will start 02/04 officially. The day after my
doctor's blood draw.

I called my doctor's office for CPAP update. They have faxed a prescription order over to a sleep CPAP provider.
They are supposed to schedule with me. I don't believe insurance will cover it as you must meet the deductible first.
Will use some FSA dollars. Still waiting....

On the posing, I found a fitness competitor gym close by with posing coaches. I plan on using them starting in April/May.
I may join that gym at some point for some new equipment. I believe they have a plate loaded pendulum squat.

Left thigh still sore, but better each day.

Almost Friday peeps....

perfect you need to really concentrate on posing hard

and let us know how CPAP goes

Friday Update - Biceps/Arms

Wake up @ 203
Post Workout @ 200

Today is arm pump day. I have 3 variations. Todays includes the plate loaded seated curl bar.
Going from 10,25,45, up to 4 45 plates. I also do cable variations of curls, drag curls, triceps extensions , etc.

35 min stair mill
10K steps

Left inner thigh feels almost normal. We shall see tomorrow when I make blast my legs.

Happy Friday!

I really think I need a cpap also let me know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom