Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Private bloods private

steve dallas

When I get my own bloods done are they accessible by my insurance or doctors. I'm paying for these out of my own pocket and no insurance involved. Can't really get a straight answer. Or am I just better going in with the " Mr. Alvarico " alter ego .

bro not sure...but im guessing all medical data is shared these days in the us....

When I have bloods done at privatelabsmd, I do not give a social security number or my insurance information. With a very common name, I highly doubt my Dr. or insurance company has any idea.

I'm to say that if you don't give insurance information they won't have access to it. ..but your doctor will. I would go to a completely separate lab. ...don't give insurance information and don't give any doctor information. If you a cash paying client. ...then it shouldn't be a big deal

Thanks, the only info give is name ,address , DOB but no doctor info or insurance. From now on I will give fake name,address ect just to CMA. Thanks

When I have bloods done at privatelabsmd, I do not give a social security number or my insurance information. With a very common name, I highly doubt my Dr. or insurance company has any idea.

Yeah I would try privatelabsmd too. But chances are you're okay. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing is private bro. Unless you really don't care about your labs getting out, use another name and pay cash always. Personally I don't care coz the insurance guys will always find a way to screw you regardless...

Back
Top Bottom