Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pro bodybuilder stack ?

pearln

I read this stack on another website and thought I would share. Its supposedly what pro
bodybuilders use
trenbolone 1200mgs
testosterone 1500mgs
winstrol 200mgs
masteron 1000mgs
my stats are 5’11’’ 167 pounds and 10% body fat, 25 years old
what would happen if someone with my stats were to try this?

I read this stack on another website and thought I would share. Its supposedly what pro
bodybuilders use
trenbolone 1200mgs
testosterone 1500mgs
winstrol 200mgs
masteron 1000mgs

thats crazy doses dont use that

you can just do
300mgs tren
300mgs test
50mgs winstrol
n2guard

bodybuilders use
trenbolone 1200mgs
testosterone 1500mgs
winstrol 200mgs
masteron 1000mgs

bro this stack monstro approved lol!

bodybuilders use
trenbolone 1200mgs
testosterone 1500mgs
winstrol 200mgs
masteron 1000mgs

You'd feel ill.

Oh I am sure there are plenty of pros that run cycles like that. Definitely not something you should consider though. You would feel like utter shit and likely not even be able to train.

Truth is that often as not top pros take less than those just a step below who want to be a pro. And those are convinced that they need 'just a little more and I'll be a pro'. Those, like the OP, who think 2+grams a week will make them look like a pro are, unfortunately, mistaken.

Another thing - one which many actual pros have spoken on... pro cards. Way more cards are handed out now than have EVER been handed out in the past. We've members here who have competed in 3 classes at one show at a $100+ a time per class (plus a bunch of other fees) and the promoters and fed organizers have got to give out more cards for that reason alone. That means physiques which a few years ago would have been lucky to make the top 6 can now claim to be a 'pro'.

Back
Top Bottom