Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro level gear use

bernard

Registered
Any one knows how much gear the pros use? And being a pro do they ever come completely off and do pct. I figured with all the talk about pct and getting back natural levels what would be the since of that if you dont come off? What about the older guys on try do they do pct?

How much gear even pros use will vary a lot person to person. Massive doses aren't always the norm. As far as staying on, a lot blast and cruise or are on TRT year round at least. You can't stay on cycle levels all the time or you will suffer a lot of health repercussions.

Any one knows how much gear the pros use? And being a pro do they ever come completely off and do pct. I figured with all the talk about pct and getting back natural levels what would be the since of that if you dont come off? What about the older guys on try do they do pct?

No one. Very few (I'm thinking Lee Priest and that's it) say what they take.

They take ridiculous doses of everything... That's why they die at 40 or so.... Certainly don't pct.

Now that's unhealthy.. I think my blast n cruise cycles will do me OK through life.

I am the only person on this forum who has actually interviewed mr olympia winners and current competitors who are top 20 Mr. O guys.

they are very tight lipped about what they use. they are paying big $ to coaches to tell them what to use, so for them to actually disclose that information is not fair to them or their coaches.

also for the record when I interviewed Frank Zane and the steroid topic came up he became extremely irritated by the question and took it as a major insult.

Where I train we have an IFBB Pro who has been on the Olympia stage. I know from one to one chats what he's used. And it's less than many of the cycles that members here use who do NOT compete. Right now (as per his FB page) he's on 250mg a week.

i dont really care how much they use... i know now much the guys ive trained use and thats all different but its none of my business what everyone does in their personal life.... i dont think about shit like that, nor do i care... i dont worry about what others are doing in their personal lives...

A good friend of mine is a top level national competitor super heavyweight. 290 off season about 250 on stage. He has been top 5 in the USAs last 6 years or so. Still trying to get the pro card. His wife is an IFBB pro. She has won the Arnold and competed at the olympia the last several years. I've learned a lot from them that just made me go wow....

The pros take a lot of shit. I'll just put it out there like that. Some take more than others, but they all take a lot, and anyone that says they dont is lying through their teeth. PCT? Wtf is that? Nobody at that level is coming off. Nobody

Nobody knows how much the pros use but them and their trainers. They probably do not come off no. Lots of older guys have chosen to take trt for life.

Back
Top Bottom