Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem w/Sarm Suspension

talnoah

Registered
Hey,

I have an oral suspension of s4 andarine that i received, but one problem I keep seeing is it crystallizes and turns into a milky kind of color (gets cloggy and cloudy) I have heated it up gradually and it because completely clear again. However, after a day it goes right back to being unsuspended.

Does anyone know what could be causing it or have this happen to them?

Happens to me as well. Sarms1 says it happens because they do not "dilute their products"

Personally, 5 minutes before I leave for the gym, typically when I dose my sr9009 I do not have time to heat up water and do it that way. I toss it in the microwave, I do not reccomend this at all. Not smart. However, it is a small compromise in knowing you have a quality product.

interesting....kind of annoying having to resuspend solution all the time. Think it has to do with what is used to suspend the raw powder.

Some of the SARM compound fell out of the alcohol base solution. No biggie.

Boil water with a kitchen kettle. Place the S4 vial into a soup bowl. Pour hot water into the bowl until it comes 2/3 the way up the side of the vial. Let it sit there for a few minutes and then shake the vial vigorously for 30 seconds. That will re-suspend the S4 in the alcohol base and it'll be good as new.

I think the main thing to remember here is that SARMs are not in solution when mixed but are suspended. That is the difference between putting sand in water and mixing vs putting sugar in water and mixing.

As long as you are shaking it before dosing there is no problem.

My S4 is clear and coloured. Why is yours different than mine? You bought from Sarms1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My S4 is clear and coloured. Why is yours different than mine? You bought from Sarms1?

you can't tell anything from the color. sarms1 changes the colors all the time depending on the batch. the code at the bottom for international people tells you what it is

It's just weird that we both bought it from Sarms1 and yet his and mine are different. I wouldn't think heat and weather would have anything to do with it. I thought chemistry is chemistry, same results.

It's just weird that we both bought it from Sarms1 and yet his and mine are different. I wouldn't think heat and weather would have anything to do with it. I thought chemistry is chemistry, same results.

My SARMS from sarms1.com are often different colours. The colour of the liquid doesn't matter. Just look at the sticker on the bottom to see which product is which.

Back
Top Bottom