Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proform labs equipoise

gearhead

Senior Staff
Staff member
Administrator
EVO V.I.P.
proform labs equipoise (EQ), UG lab stuff 400mgs/ml

proform-labs-equipoise-400mgs-ml.jpg

I don't believe he even makes that concentration anymore but gear often posts pics of labs and products no longer in existence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

That's a pretty old pic, when did you receive that vial?

gear often posts pics of labs and products no longer in existence.

Yep. Just pics bro. Not like he has all this stuff sitting around. Especially some of the old stuff from defunct labs not made in years he's posted. LOL!

and yes, ProForm does make EQ at a concentration of 400mg/mL. EQ can be made pretty easily at concentrations up to 600mg/mL. Since EQ as a raw material is a liquid at room temperature, one doesn't need to use copious amounts of solvents to get the EQ to stay in solution at high concentrations. At concentrations over 600mg/mL, the limiting factor becomes the viscosity, or thickness, of the EQ injectable. You'd have to use a 23g pin to shoot it because it would be so thick unless high concentrations of solvents were used to thin it out. High concentrations of solvents tend to make the injectable less user friendly and more painful. So EQ can be, and is, made at 400mg/mL with a low solvent ratio, painless, and will stay in solution even at low temps.

Any more questions, feel free to ask :)

Should've checked my list first hahaha. I'll be getting me some eq soon and can post up about that as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom