Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Progress Update Since October 21' Comps

AtomAntNH

As mentioned in my last post, I would be posting a progress update. Last I checked in I was just coming off two competitions (I entered Classic Physique Class B--182ib max weight, and Masters 35+). In the first competition, the New England Championships, I took 3rd in Class B and 2nd in Masters--this was my first competition ever. In the second competition, the Jay Cutler Classic, I took 8th in both classes but I think this comes with an asterisk as they combined classes to make things move quicker due to this being a "double comp" in that two separate competitions were combined and thus twice the participants were in attendance; therefore I was lumped in with Class C in addition to there being an astoundingly large number of competitors. Overall, I think these results are quite (very) good for an outright rookie. I have included a few pictures from the time period for reference. I weighed in at 175ish for both comps, 182 is max weight for the class.

After the contest I was careful with my diet--allowing myself to enjoy the holidays but not making it a non-stop crap fest. The result was a recomp with little added fat, but enough to feel healthy and energetic again. Like sex was back on the menu, which you know... was nice.

I began a light bulk in early March-- I posted about it here. I broke it into two phases due to some life-related circumstances, but overall was a success in terms of what I need to accomplish (weighing in at 182 on the nose next comp with better conditioning). The first run (6 weeks) was:

Test E/C: 400/week
NPP: 200/ week4
20mgs cardarine gw/ed
50mgs ostarine mk2866/ed
10mgs lgd4033 anabolicum/ed

Second run (4 weeks) was Test E 400/week, NPP 200/week and Mast 300/week (this combo actually worked very well, the mast seemed to tighten everything up and gave a good sense of well-being).

I have no been back on TRT 100/week for 4 weeks. I am weighing in at 191-192, still lean. Pics included.

Curious on everyone's thoughts. My plan would be to do a small 4-week lean-bulker in October-- not sure what however.

- - - Updated - - -

And... pics.

back dub bi.jpg

2021-WillCadena.com-EastCup-430420211016_EAST COAST CUP_WC_06331_2.jpg

2021-WillCadena.com-EastCup-431220211016_EAST COAST CUP_WC_06336_2.jpg

You're looking good very strong base, you're a true winner and good genetics imo

you should jump back on TRT before your hormones go all whacked out

you're not cycling now at all?

amazing update
as a fellow competitor much respect for you

i'd like to see a log for your next bulk/prep
when is that?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I am NOT on cycle... slight typo in the original post. Slight bulk in October this year, as mentioned.

Competitions will be in 2023. When I did those two comps in 2021-- both in October, I was on the tail-end of a 3+ year run of 70+ hour weeks (none off) working as a low-level executive in the medical device field and on the side starting a real estate investing fund (now grown to two funds)... oh, and my wife and I had our second child. I was borderline manic with exhaustion from the cut and the workload and general change in life circumstances. I need a year off to repair my brain, cool the work down ("land the airplane" as they say) and focus a bit on being a father-- I missed a significant amount of my first child's year #1 due to my final year competing in Europe as a professional snowboard racer (BX and GS, I am now retired). I have never truly gotten over the guilt of missing so much of such a special time, and didn't want to do it again for something as silly as bodybuilding.

So comps in 2023 it is. If I win my class (overall Classic would be cool, but whatever) I will probably call it a day with comps given all else going on in life and just focus on living the lifestyle best I can.

I am NOT on cycle... slight typo in the original post. Slight bulk in October this year, as mentioned.

Competitions will be in 2023. When I did those two comps in 2021-- both in October, I was on the tail-end of a 3+ year run of 70+ hour weeks (none off) working as a low-level executive in the medical device field and on the side starting a real estate investing fund (now grown to two funds)... oh, and my wife and I had our second child. I was borderline manic with exhaustion from the cut and the workload and general change in life circumstances. I need a year off to repair my brain, cool the work down ("land the airplane" as they say) and focus a bit on being a father-- I missed a significant amount of my first child's year #1 due to my final year competing in Europe as a professional snowboard racer (BX and GS, I am now retired). I have never truly gotten over the guilt of missing so much of such a special time, and didn't want to do it again for something as silly as bodybuilding.

So comps in 2023 it is. If I win my class (overall Classic would be cool, but whatever) I will probably call it a day with comps given all else going on in life and just focus on living the lifestyle best I can.

You could just do a sarms cycle where you dont have to step on stage, something light like cardarine/ostarine.

Back
Top Bottom