Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormone experience

cornet5

Registered
Hey guys I know PH are no longer legal. But i was curious to know how good PH were? What were some of the compounds you had good experiences with?

Hey guys I know PH are no longer legal. But i was curious to know how good PH were? What were some of the compounds you had good experiences with?

None. Never used a PH

I don’t know what kind of PH you are talking about because most of the product that was banned were actually designer steroids . Out of those designers :

M1T was fantastic for my gains but I suffered from some lethargy while on it. Also you don’t want to run it very long as it is horrible for the liver . This was a strictly mass product. I also had a little water retention while using it .

Superdrol and it’s clones ... I loved these ... muscle mass increases but stayed hard and dry. Once again , liver toxicity would keep you from doing a long term cycle . Like M1T .. keep it short .

I can go down a list but if you do some research you will find ALOT of information on these designers. I recently just found a company that ran a small batch of M1T .... so I bought three bottles just to have because I like it so much . If you look hard enough you can find whatever you want .... and if you want it bad enough you will look ....I hope this helps

the only allure about them was that they were legal... the only one i ever liked was helladrol and i used damn near all of them... watch this video... https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/prohormone/the-dangers-of-prohormones/

trust me, most of them suck but there are exceptions... some people really like epistane, i hated it.. it didnt do jack shit for me... ultradrol was the worst experience i have ever had with anything aside from taking tren too high... but to each their own... i wouldnt ever waste my time with a ph now they are illegal.. the fact they were legal is what made them desirable

I've ran about 3 cycles using Androsterone at fairly high doses 600-800mgs a day spit into 2 servings. I like it. Gives me a lil aggression boost, dry's me out, cuts me up, but after a while of using PHs , I'm trying to grind some gears if you feel me, just cant find a gd mechanic! lol

Back
Top Bottom