Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prohormones

theflesh

Anyone have experience with a prohormone cycle only? I have done research on prohormones and to sum it up it seems like prohormones do work but with really negative side effects (worse than oral aas) is this true? And anyone here with first hand experience with both the effects and results?

Anyone have experience with a prohormone cycle only? I have done research on prohormones and to sum it up it seems like prohormones do work but with really negative side effects (worse than oral aas) is this true? And anyone here with first hand experience with both the effects and results?
There are a lot of guys that have experience with ph's on here and will give good advice, but you could also check out phf forum for a lot of info you're looking for. I don't know if it's ok to plug another forum - they just cater to all ph's over there and would have a lot of info to sift through.

I tried Mithras and triumphalis from Iron legion labs great vascularity and mass

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

I've done several ph cycles and I can tell you with certainty that they don't come with more sides than aas. Most aren't ph's at all. They're actually just designer steroids labeled as ph's for legality purposes and can be just as effective as the real thing.

As with all DS, PH, or AAS, You have to protect yourself against things like liver/prostate/kidney damage and lipid strain. N2guard is the perfect remedy because it is an all in one protection supplement and works as a daily multi vitamin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all honesty I've ran super dmz 2.0 and 3.0. I've used halo plex.. All those are DS's and they do work.
I've ran 2.0 and 3.0 back to back for 2 months with no sides and had great results .. Do to liver toxic reasons I decided injectables from here on out.

What's the reason? Legality?
I have used the following:
Pheraplex
Superdrol
Epistane
Protodrol
Propadrol
Xtren
Trenazone
Winztrol
Oxyguno
Feraguno
19nordiol
M1,4ADD
Prostanzonol
Trestobol
Maybe a few others. SeverAl of those are illegal now.
My favorite stack for nice results with low sides:
Trestobol/protodrol(protobol)
Trest feels "like" test: energy, libido, converts to estro(ai needed), Protobol is DHT derivative so its dry and also gives strength and energy.
This is just what i have personally done, but you should fully research any prohomone/designer just like you would any steroid. And treat them with the same respect. PCT with any hormone.

trestobol its good as pre workout right?

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

I've used a lot of PHs over the years, and they do not carry any more side effects than oral AAS. Epi is the best oral I've ever used, and it's 100% legal. Right now I'm running Primoboldex which has Epi, Trenavar and methyldiazirinol. It's been incredible for gains and I've had zero side effects

I wrote an article about Oxandrovar only cycles (with a sarms base), check it out: http://www.evolutionary.org/oxandrovar-cycle/

Many guys are using steroids when they shouldn't and prohormones (pro-steroids) are a great alternative. I have 4 clients right now using GK Pros (oxandro) right now and getting great results.

Tried Epi, It was good. A family member did an Epi cycle and had great gains. He also did a Halo cycle and had some great gains on it. We used on cycle and post cycle support supps. Side effects were minimal.

I've tried beastdrol, DMZ-13, max-lmg, xtreme mass, 6-Mdrol & black extreme. They are milder than AAS and give you about half the gains you would get from AAS in the long-run. Superdrol was my all-time favorite son in glad it's in my upcoming Primoboldex cycle!
Tho PH's don't come with MORE sides than AAS, they still come with the same amt of sides so N2Guard use is imperative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran M1T and superdrol, huge gains talking around 35 lbs unfortunately i was in high school, way too young, and didn't pay much attention to diet as i should of, overall i kept about 15 lbs that i still have now. Superdrol however was very harsh in my opinion.. also had some experience with chaotic labs, local shop by my area sells pro hormones in his shop. THE GOOD STUFF IS IN THE BACK! :p

Ran M1T and superdrol, huge gains talking around 35 lbs unfortunately i was in high school, way too young, and didn't pay much attention to diet as i should of, overall i kept about 15 lbs that i still have now. Superdrol however was very harsh in my opinion.. also had some experience with chaotic labs, local shop by my area sells pro hormones in his shop. THE GOOD STUFF IS IN THE BACK! :p

M1T was too much.

What's the reason? Legality?
I have used the following:
Pheraplex
Superdrol
Epistane
Protodrol
Propadrol
Xtren
Trenazone
Winztrol
Oxyguno
Feraguno
19nordiol
M1,4ADD
Prostanzonol
Trestobol
Maybe a few others. SeverAl of those are illegal now.
My favorite stack for nice results with low sides:
Trestobol/protodrol(protobol)
Trest feels "like" test: energy, libido, converts to estro(ai needed), Protobol is DHT derivative so its dry and also gives strength and energy.
This is just what i have personally done, but you should fully research any prohomone/designer just like you would any steroid. And treat them with the same respect. PCT with any hormone.

Did you get good results from the Winstrol PH ?

Ran Epi and had great results.Ran on cycle and post cycle support supps .Side effects were v minimal.

Back
Top Bottom