Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactin

DJMUSCLE82

Registered
Hey guys! Im new to the board, i had a quick question.. Are any of you guys worried about excess prolactin from igf 1 or hgh? If so what can i do about this to combat the problem of elevated prolactin levels when on hgh or igf1?

Thanks 4 the reply.. Yes i was thinking just maybe some ipamorelin and cjc 1295.. The ghrp2 still raises cortisol levels.. I believe the mk does as well

mk677 wont have any affect on prolactin... if you have concerns, you can always go with vitamin b6 and that should suffice for you with hgh

I would use mk677 instead of hgh if you are really concerned with prolactin evaluation if you haven't heard or looked into mk677 we have articles here about it and reviews on it, I know alot ot guys really enjoy running mk677, as far as hgh goes I don't mess with it so I will let some of the more seasoned hgh guys handle this one.

Mk677 is great if u want to look like a bloated piece of shit. Absolute trash.

Ipamorelin is king for its selective nature.
Trouble is mod grf and the likes to get that synergy give a cortisol response that gives me anxiety on first injection...
I have another thread iv mentioned this in.

And it must be cortisol because iv used caber with it and it didn't alter the anxiety.

Back
Top Bottom