Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactin levels

Trevorisking

Proficient Brother
I’m 31
195lbs
Around 14% bf
On trt

Long time lurker here.

I have a blood test done soon for my trt. In between test I did a short 6 week cycle of a test tren mast blend. My dosage per week was 300mg test c 150mg tren e 200 mast e. Prami .25 every 3rd day. Last pin was 4 weeks ago. Continued my trt dose. Have been taking prami at .25 twice a week since then as well. Will I have any prolactin left in my system or should I push the blood test back until I know it’s safe. They’re testing for prolactin. Thanks!

I’m 31
195lbs
Around 14% bf
On trt

Long time lurker here.

I have a blood test done soon for my trt. In between test I did a short 6 week cycle of a test tren mast blend. My dosage per week was 300mg test c 150mg tren e 200 mast e. Prami .25 every 3rd day. Last pin was 4 weeks ago. Continued my trt dose. Have been taking prami at .25 twice a week since then as well. Will I have any prolactin left in my system or should I push the blood test back until I know it’s safe. They’re testing for prolactin. Thanks!

No experience with prami, but I have used cabergoline which is basically used for similar purpose. Cabergoline has a MUCH MUCH longer half life than prami. I stopped using any caber for only about 2 weeks before my last blood test with my MD and my prolactin came back just fine and within normal range. If you're that worried about it just go to an independent lab and have a test done, it won't cost that much.

No experience with prami, but I have used cabergoline which is basically used for similar purpose. Cabergoline has a MUCH MUCH longer half life than prami. I stopped using any caber for only about 2 weeks before my last blood test with my MD and my prolactin came back just fine and within normal range. If you're that worried about it just go to an independent lab and have a test done, it won't cost that much.

I’m not too worried, from my understanding prami is affective in getting rid of prolactin and I wasn’t taking very much tren. I just want to hear others opinions. You’ve given me much more confidence I won’t get pinched so thank you haha

Hm okay. That is an option. He has me on 75mg weekly of test cyp. I feel like that’s low, it gets me in a normal range, around 450 mid week. It’s cured my depression but I feel like it should be in a normal high range for more energy boost.

I’m 31
195lbs
Around 14% bf
On trt

Long time lurker here.

Hey mr. King

You can have prolactin left in the system thats usual. You can take 2 weeks and retest for prolactin, if you still have issues you can take 2 paths.
1) if proctin is very high you need to dose dostinex .25 E4D
2) if prolactin is a little high +10-20% go with hcgenerate es it will lower your levels naturally

Hm okay. That is an option. He has me on 75mg weekly of test cyp. I feel like that’s low, it gets me in a normal range, around 450 mid week. It’s cured my depression but I feel like it should be in a normal high range for more energy boost.

No. Feel makes it sound like you've done some research etc. WANT. I WANT. And your TRT doc is doing EXACTLY what they're supposed to do.

If it's an issue do it yourself. It'll be cheaper too

Oh no I live in Canada with insurance. I pay 7 bucks for a vial of test lol def won’t be cheaper. Especially if I’m prescribed an ai. My insurance covers majority of it.

Check your labs with a private lab first if you are that worried.

Oh no I live in Canada with insurance. I pay 7 bucks for a vial of test lol def won’t be cheaper. Especially if I’m prescribed an ai. My insurance covers majority of it.

bro that is nice. but i'm scared of canada, don't want to get attacked by moose

Well my levels were normal. Thanks guys. Estrogen was a little high. Taking some aromasin. I found out I have high TIBC, so I have an iron deficiency. I’ll talk to my endo about it, but I’m assuming I should just take an iron supplement? Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?

Well my levels were normal. Thanks guys. Estrogen was a little high. Taking some aromasin. I found out I have high TIBC, so I have an iron deficiency. I’ll talk to my endo about it, but I’m assuming I should just take an iron supplement? Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?

You should double your iron dose daily and eat more green veggies. Iron deficiency isn't good at all.

iron supplementation does not fix iron deficiencies, it doesn't work like that at all. in fact it can make the problem worse

you need to fix your gut health and do a plant based organic diet for a while

Back
Top Bottom