Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop & var cycle

chainsawblend

Registered
I am 36 yrs old and have tried with success two 8-12 week cycles per year for the past 3 yrs. My cycles have usually been Deca/Dbol (winter) or Eq/Winny (summer). I am now finally going to try a test (Prop). Height 5'7" and weight 170#, bf 12%. My proposed cycle looks like this:

Prop wks 1-6 @ 50mg eod.
Anavar wks 3-11 40 mg/day

I would use more Anavar but cost prohibitve. My main concern is the Prop. I have always been fearful of hair loss with test but with such light dosage for only six weeks I am hoping the sides are few. Is 6 wks of Prop enough? I am only using the Prop to kickstart the cycle and keep my libido high. Again, I have never used test so I believe 6 weeks would be beneficial. I am looking to gain maybe 5-10 pounds and lean out a bit. Thank you for your response.

Crazy that you’ve used deca/dbol and only weigh 170. Was it minimal doses? No deca dick? How small were you before? More info needed

Lean 170 at 5'7" is a good weight.

I never gained a lot of mass from anavar because I always took it during a cut and it is magical for me at least. Makes me look really hard and veiny like a full body boner. Lol.

Damn. Seems light lol

it depends on the bone structure and height

if you go to a local bb show you will see guys in their 150's ripped to shreds who are 5'5-5'7" who look like they weigh 200

if you are that short i have seen plenty of dudes weigh 170 who have 22-25% body fat. a picture tells it all and also what someones goals are. i wish i could go back in time and train for fitness and leanness all along and not worry so much about size.

Last edited:
it depends on the bone structure and height

if you go to a local bb show you will see guys in their 150's ripped to shreds who are 5'5-5'7" who look like they weigh 200

if you are that short i have seen plenty of dudes weigh 170 who have 22-25% body fat. a picture tells it all and also what someones goals are. i wish i could go back in time and train for fitness and leanness all along and not worry so much about size.

It's a double edged sword. 175 feels great and 190 gets me sexually harassed everyday. Decisions decisions. Lol.

Crazy that you’ve used deca/dbol and only weigh 170. Was it minimal doses? No deca dick? How small were you before? More info needed

hes only 5'7" to start with and not to mention not everyone is trying to gain a million pounds on each cycle... there's not a think wrong with his stats..

Never used test before? Wtf??? That's literally the first thing you are supposed to use, and the thing you should always use. Deca and dbol only.....oh boy

Lean 170 at 5'7" is a good weight.

I never gained a lot of mass from anavar because I always took it during a cut and it is magical for me at least. Makes me look really hard and veiny like a full body boner. Lol.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom