Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop PIP, am I just a pussy or is the carrier?

CaptainAAA

So I’ve got 100mg/ml prop.
I’m shooting 50mg every day.
3 days ago I hit my left quad
2 days ago I hit my left delt
1 day ago I hit my right delt
Last night I was so uncomfortable I could barely sleep. Yesterday my quad was so sore I was still finding it hard to sit down without using my hands. A friend of mine even noticed me limping and asked me if I was injured. That was 2 days after my quad injection.
Is this typical PIP?
Am I just a lightweight?
Maybe it’s a carrier problem?
I’m asking my lab what the carrier is.

So I’ve got 100mg/ml prop.
I’m shooting 50mg every day.
3 days ago I hit my left quad
2 days ago I hit my left delt
1 day ago I hit my right delt
Last night I was so uncomfortable I could barely sleep. Yesterday my quad was so sore I was still finding it hard to sit down without using my hands. A friend of mine even noticed me limping and asked me if I was injured. That was 2 days after my quad injection.
Is this typical PIP?
Am I just a lightweight?
Maybe it’s a carrier problem?
I’m asking my lab what the carrier is.
there is very little room for error in the quads and if you make any sort of mistake, you DEFINITELY know it... not to mention that prop, being a shorter ester, can also be painful... i would try a different site... i quit injecting in my quads a LONG time ago after a few bad primo injections... i wont go near there anymore... i would honestly rather pin my pec or bicep than my quad... try ventrogluteal... thats far easier and far less painful

my advice? don't use prop

the truth is the ONLy reason you should ever use prop is if you are competing or you are worried about being tested in the next couple months. i say competing because prop gives you more flexibility vs. a longer ester.

Now Steve is knowledgeable for sure. But I have to disagree. If you want to run a shirt cycle for a plethora of reasons then prop can be a great tool in the toolbox. I wouldn’t recommend it for people new to AAS though.

I’m on TRT
I’m running 350mg test/wk right now
I’ve got blood work on August 20
I need to jump off enanth 30 days out
But I can stay on for 2 more weeks

Basically right now I’m just trying it
I like daily injections
But I’ll def stick with test e long term

I’m on TRT
I’m running 350mg test/wk right now

I’ve got blood work on August 20
I need to jump off enanth 30 days out
But I can stay on for 2 more weeks

Basically right now I’m just trying it
I like daily injections
But I’ll def stick with test e long term

Given the timescale - stick with it

Now Steve is knowledgeable for sure. But I have to disagree. If you want to run a shirt cycle for a plethora of reasons then prop can be a great tool in the toolbox. I wouldn’t recommend it for people new to AAS though.

yes it allows more FLEXIBILITY.

Use long esters. Also slow down your injections. Fast injections damage tissue and cause bad pip. I take like 2 minutes to inject, and zero pip. And quads are my spot of choice

Use long esters. Also slow down your injections. Fast injections damage tissue and cause bad pip. I take like 2 minutes to inject, and zero pip. And quads are my spot of choice

This is not bullshit. When you push the oil in too quick, it damages the muscle tissue, even temporarily. This leads to pip. And take it from rick, this motherfucker pimp slaps bitches off of beds for ball biting [emoji3]

First I’ve heard this. Thanks.
So you’d take 2 mins to push one cc for example?
I MUCH prefer the long esthers, trust me, but there is sound logic for the prop - I can keep dosage up longer before blood tests by TRT doc.

First I’ve heard this. Thanks.
So you’d take 2 mins to push one cc for example?
I MUCH prefer the long esthers, trust me, but there is sound logic for the prop - I can keep dosage up longer before blood tests by TRT doc.

This is definitely true. When I first started pinning I tried to get it done quick. Once I learned to take my time the PIP was much reduced.

Back
Top Bottom