Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop, primo, var, maybe mast cycle

DarthRoider

Hey guys I'll start with a little introduction, I'm 26, 5'10, 191 Pounds, decently lean 14-15% I have two cycle under my belt, first first cycle was 250 mg sust a week "10 weeks" my second cycle was 500 mg sust 250 mg deca "12 weeks" I am thinking about staring a pretty sweet cutting cycle and would like some feedback. Here is the cycle 600 mg primo E/W 12 weeks, 50 mg var E/D 12 weeks, 400 mg prop E/W 12 weeks, and I would like to know if anyone thinks I should throw about 4 weeks of mast P on the back end of this? What are you guys thoughts on this cycle, oh and I am going to compete on this.

wouldn't necessarily say 14-15% is decently lean but its just fine to start a cutting cycle
overall though if all your stuff is legitimate, especially the Primo and Var, then youll love this cycle, personally id go
wk 1-12 600mg Primo
wk 1-12 350mg Test P (100mg EOD)
wk 6-12 525mg Mast P (150mg EOD)
wk 1-12 50mg/day Var
wk 1-12 12.5mg Aromasin EOD
if youre competing with this cycle without the addition like any other hardening Agents like Winny, Tren, Proviron Etc, I think you can afford to run the Mast at that Dosage
don't pull the test leading up to the comp, keep your oestrogen under control with your AI (Aromasin preferably) and you wont get any Water Retention and the test will keep you full

Thankyou for your input I appreciate it, and I guess 14% is a little bit leaner for me because I tend to hold all of my fat on my legs and stomachs, so generally my arms stay lean no matter what, it's a little weird. would arimidex work in replacement of the Aromisin, and again thankyou.

I know what you mean mate, I'm the same. and Aromasin is better than arimidex, it wont impact your lipid profiles as much and its a suicide AI and will prevent any rebound effect that come with suddenly dropping oestrogen that Adex wont protect you from

It will be interesting to see what happens during this cycle, I have only done bulking cycles, I have cut before but I was natural at the time, I have just been scared to cut honestly because when I was natural I lost a lot of muscle and strength

It will be interesting to see what happens during this cycle, I have only done bulking cycles, I have cut before but I was natural at the time, I have just been scared to cut honestly because when I was natural I lost a lot of muscle and strength

you wouldn't lost a single shred of muscle on this cycle

Hell yeah, and I get only get aromisin in 25 mg how would I go about 12.5 every other day if that's all Incan get

cut the tabs in half mate, if theyre capsules then just do 25mg every Monday and Thursday, but if its pharma generally they should be Tabs, so just use a pill cutter and split them

I was thinking about running mast just for that extra hardening and drying out befor my show.

What I like to have my clients run right before their show is -

masteron 200mg/week
tren 200mg/week
winstrol 50mg/day
anavar 50mg/day or primo 400-600mg/week

Those 4 drugs will give your physique the best hardening and drying out aspects possible.

Remember to remove all compounds that cause water retention 2 weeks out from your show. Also double your AI dosage the last 2 weeks to crush your estrogen levels and dry out your physique.

Almost seems like I need to hire you as a coach lol, but everyone that I have gotten advice from or talked to has told me give it a while before I try tren, I know it demands respect and all.

Your overall cycle sounds pretty solid. As for the masteron, I am not sure at your current BF % you will see the effects of it. I am currently 4 weeks into my cycle and using mast at 600mg per week and I love it. I am also using Test Prop and Tren Ace and together they work very well. The hardening effects of mast are unbelievable. At only 4 weeks in my muscles especially my quads and hams are rock freakin' hard even when I am not flexing. Mast is something you can add to any cycle really bc it doesn't produce any side effects and really does not put on muscle but when it is used along with other higher anabolic cmpds it really shines.

I'll be honest, I used Tren E and Test on my first cycle and got ridiculous gains. As long as you know what youre doing and use appropriate doses you will be fine. I only ran the tren at 225mg per week and test at 600mg per week. I got so strong it was crazy and there was no way I was hiding the fact I was on gear. My friends at the gym knew something was up, so if you are in a position where you get drug tested using tren and test will blow you up and could be suspicous to some, just FYI.

Eq is a great steroid as well. I just finished a cycle with it and honestly I will probably add it to every cycle from now on. It puts on steady gains, increases appetite and makes you feel good mentally. If you have to choose between the two I would go with Eq just bc it will offer more benefits but if you can afford both go for it. It would be an epic cycle

Fit-PharmD

I asked my coach if I should run Test P, Tren A, and Masteron like I did for my last prep (different coach), and we ended up dropping the Masteron for Primobolan. Running Var now (9 weeks out) and prolly gonna toss in the Winnie and AI's closer to show time.
Masteron will also increase your sex drive, as well as make you dense. Sounds like you're ready to roll Darth. Go get after it!

Back
Top Bottom