bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prop, primo, var, maybe mast cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Prop, primo, var, maybe mast cycle

Hey guys I'll start with a little introduction, I'm 26, 5'10, 191 Pounds, decently lean 14-15% I have two cycle under my belt, first first cycle was 250 mg sust a week "10 weeks" my second cycle was 500 mg sust 250 mg deca "12 weeks" I am thinking about staring a pretty sweet cutting cycle and would like some feedback. Here is the cycle 600 mg primo E/W 12 weeks, 50 mg var E/D 12 weeks, 400 mg prop E/W 12 weeks, and I would like to know if anyone thinks I should throw about 4 weeks of mast P on the back end of this? What are you guys thoughts on this cycle, oh and I am going to compete on this.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    wouldn't necessarily say 14-15% is decently lean but its just fine to start a cutting cycle
    overall though if all your stuff is legitimate, especially the Primo and Var, then youll love this cycle, personally id go
    wk 1-12 600mg Primo
    wk 1-12 350mg Test P (100mg EOD)
    wk 6-12 525mg Mast P (150mg EOD)
    wk 1-12 50mg/day Var
    wk 1-12 12.5mg Aromasin EOD
    if youre competing with this cycle without the addition like any other hardening Agents like Winny, Tren, Proviron Etc, I think you can afford to run the Mast at that Dosage
    don't pull the test leading up to the comp, keep your oestrogen under control with your AI (Aromasin preferably) and you wont get any Water Retention and the test will keep you full

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thankyou for your input I appreciate it, and I guess 14% is a little bit leaner for me because I tend to hold all of my fat on my legs and stomachs, so generally my arms stay lean no matter what, it's a little weird. would arimidex work in replacement of the Aromisin, and again thankyou.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I know what you mean mate, I'm the same. and Aromasin is better than arimidex, it wont impact your lipid profiles as much and its a suicide AI and will prevent any rebound effect that come with suddenly dropping oestrogen that Adex wont protect you from

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It will be interesting to see what happens during this cycle, I have only done bulking cycles, I have cut before but I was natural at the time, I have just been scared to cut honestly because when I was natural I lost a lot of muscle and strength

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRoider View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens during this cycle, I have only done bulking cycles, I have cut before but I was natural at the time, I have just been scared to cut honestly because when I was natural I lost a lot of muscle and strength
    you wouldn't lost a single shred of muscle on this cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hell yeah, and I get only get aromisin in 25 mg how would I go about 12.5 every other day if that's all Incan get

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRoider View Post
    Hell yeah, and I get only get aromisin in 25 mg how would I go about 12.5 every other day if that's all Incan get
    cut the tabs in half mate, if theyre capsules then just do 25mg every Monday and Thursday, but if its pharma generally they should be Tabs, so just use a pill cutter and split them

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    okay thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Forget Mast,EQ(boldenone) for me everytime

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast