Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop, Tbol, Proviron 6 Weeks

don't consume mass shakes just so you can 'hit your macros'.. all you are doing there is putting on fat.

stick to your lifestyle and diet bro. that is why i despise counting calories. guys think they can consume garbage because they have to 'hit their macros'.. it never works and always ends up making the person fatter

Thanks bro! I've only just bought the mass shakes I normally just use food. Do you use them after training or during the day at all?

I wouldnt recommend mass shakes either. If you're trying to hit caloric numbers and macros, do it with real whole food. Mass shakes have empty calories in them that do nothing for you

End of week 2

Finding it a bit harder to work out but pushing through, I think it's the Tbol. Over all very happy with the cycle.

Weights gone up to 206.5lbs (93.6kgs).

My training and goals are a bit unconventional. I train every 2nd morning so 4 times per week while pinning prop the night before. Legs twice a week and upper body once a week. I do cardio before each day as a warm up. This is how I've been training for last 6 months. I am trying to even out my physique and it is working nicely. I like having a day off after each training day to make sure im feeding my muscles and recovering.

I did up the adex to 1mg EOD this week as I was getting a puffy face. Increased the n2guard and drinking heaps of water.

Not much more to report.

End of week 3 update

Really not much to report, lethargy is pretty much gone. I'm thinking probably from the N2guard and N2generate or I'm used to it.

Body composition changed quite a bit this week, I had to increase the Arimidex and even took 40ng Nolva for 2 days to lose some bloat and ending the week I am harder and lost some water and puff.

Weight this morning was 207.45 lbs (94.1kgs), starting weight was 194lbs (88kgs) at 10% bf. Not sure what my bf is currently will do it at the end but definitely not 10% probably 12%. So 13.5lbs weight gain after 3 weeks.

I think this is the best cycle I've ever been on. I have nearly no sides except the bloat I dealt with easily start of last week.

Today I increased the test to 120mg eod, only because that's 1ml on vials and easier to measure.

Will report next week for anyone interested :).

End of week 4 update

Everything going nicely, had to up the Arimidex again a few times to tame some bloat. I really like the Proviron and Tbol helping me have more free test.

Weight today was 210.54 lbs (95.5kgs). So now i am up 16.5lbs. At the point now people are commenting and I am definitely feeling heavier.

This week was 120mg Test P EOD as mentioned, so horny but definitely a nice level wouldn't want to increase especially with the Proviron and Tbol helping. Moving forward I am increasing the Tbol to 50mg ED purely to use my supply up before end of week 7 as I have just enough for it.

So from here in its as below (Wk 4 - 7)

Test Prop 120mg EOD
Tbol 50mg ED (Split 3 am and 2 pm)
Proviron 50mg ED (Split am and pm)
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD (Somtimes daily)

N2Guard 7 - 10 Caps ED
N2Generate 4 Caps ED
Iron Tab EOD

Training EOD (Legs twice per week)

Will keep your posted

Nice, keep up the logging! If you find yourself needing to increase the AI dose more, it might be worth considering aromasin instead of adex in future cycles.

Nice, keep up the logging! If you find yourself needing to increase the AI dose more, it might be worth considering aromasin instead of adex in future cycles.

Okay will definitely look into it, have never read much about it. Tried letrozole once but felt like it nuked me

Okay will definitely look into it, have never read much about it. Tried letrozole once but felt like it nuked me
Yeah letrozole is way too potent for cycle uses. It's best saved for a gyno protocol. Aromasin is a bit more expensive than arimidex, but works a little better because it actually "kills" aromatase enzymes.

End of week 5

Got a bit lazy this week missing tbol doses. Kept falling asleep at night works been tough. Heading away again for work this week for a few days driving so work outs and diet won't be as good (wk3 did the same).

Weight is 208.11 lbs (94.3kgs). Down a bit from last week but expected it as have been doing 45 mins cardio before work outs to stop fat gain. Previously was only 10 mins as a warm up.

Will check in next week.

If u actually uses anadrol u could gain a lot. But fuk anadrol thats on my no list of steroids.
And u lose it all anyway.

Leading up to a wedding is a crucial event in Ur life and I suggest the most ultimate caution as to not be in a bad place hormonally during the wedding. Sooo id suggest this and the timing are more crucial than any other cycle you may ever run... U better be damn careful. If ur crashing, or can't get it up with unbalanced/moody hormones on Ur honeymoon, arhh careful man.

I have a good cycle layout iv been advocating a lot...

But the timing with Ur wedding and honeymoon are super critical in my opinion.

And that tbol dose for one needs to be like 75mg.
And still u won't gain much on that cycle...
And ur adex and proviron dose are prob too hi for Ur test dose in my opinion.

I planned a thailand trip, I new the date. It was a 2.5 week holiday.

So I planned it.
1-12 250 test
1-6 75mg tbol
1-12 600 tren e (maybe use less, I needed sleep aids)
8-12 50mg winstrol.

Caber .5 e3d.
No ai.

All home-brew, took my own test n tren e on the plane but did buy some winstrol in thailand.

So week 10 after 2 weeks starting winstrol I headed to thaialand to spend another 2 or so weeks on a further 2 or so weeks on winstrol ect.
Didn't party or drink, did a lot of tours, got a lot of photos and videos with the gopro, fucked a lot of girls. And that was the peak of the cycle and as soon as holiday finished I went back to cruise.

I gained 8kg. Properly dosed home-brew tho.

So you need a pretty well structured plan.
With what Ur dosing and pct, u prob might be better off forgetting cycle all together and being natty and normal and enjoying Ur wedding. But just go to the gym and be healthy as fuk. Prob that's my recommendation. Forget the pre-wedding cycle, will cause u more problems than the negligible benefit... For sure. My 2 cents anyway.

If u actually uses anadrol u could gain a lot. But fuk anadrol thats on my no list of steroids.
And u lose it all anyway.

Leading up to a wedding is a crucial event in Ur life and I suggest the most ultimate caution as to not be in a bad place hormonally during the wedding. Sooo id suggest this and the timing are more crucial than any other cycle you may ever run... U better be damn careful. If ur crashing, or can't get it up with unbalanced/moody hormones on Ur honeymoon, arhh careful man.

I have a good cycle layout iv been advocating a lot...

But the timing with Ur wedding and honeymoon are super critical in my opinion.

And that tbol dose for one needs to be like 75mg.
And still u won't gain much on that cycle...
And ur adex and proviron dose are prob too hi for Ur test dose in my opinion.

I planned a thailand trip, I new the date. It was a 2.5 week holiday.

So I planned it.
1-12 250 test
1-6 75mg tbol
1-12 600 tren e (maybe use less, I needed sleep aids)
8-12 50mg winstrol.

Caber .5 e3d.
No ai.

All home-brew, took my own test n tren e on the plane but did buy some winstrol in thailand.

So week 10 after 2 weeks starting winstrol I headed to thaialand to spend another 2 or so weeks on a further 2 or so weeks on winstrol ect.
Didn't party or drink, did a lot of tours, got a lot of photos and videos with the gopro, fucked a lot of girls. And that was the peak of the cycle and as soon as holiday finished I went back to cruise.

I gained 8kg. Properly dosed home-brew tho.

So you need a pretty well structured plan.
With what Ur dosing and pct, u prob might be better off forgetting cycle all together and being natty and normal and enjoying Ur wedding. But just go to the gym and be healthy as fuk. Prob that's my recommendation. Forget the pre-wedding cycle, will cause u more problems than the negligible benefit... For sure. My 2 cents anyway.

Thanks for your massage. Refer to my weekly updates to see adjusted cycle and notes. Just finished week 5 today. Has all gone very smoothly. Somewhere around 7kgs gained and still pretty lean. Going for 7 weeks on then PCT for 4. Wedding will then be 4 weeks after that. PCT has been bolstered with Clomid and Nolva now. Also n2gen and n2guard.

END OF CYCLE RESULTS

Week 6 - Ended up working away because of a problem at work which I didnt forsee. Missed 5 days Tbol because I only brought 2 days worth and was 3 days behind on test. Didn't train for 7 days!

Week 7 (END OF CYCLE) Hit gym hard, Tbol went up to 50mg and Proviron went up to 30mg.

Stats

Weight start - 194lbs (88kgs) @ 10% bf
End weight - 209.65lbs (95.1kgs) @ 11.5% bf

Weight gain total = 15.65lbs or 7.1 kgs

I am shocked at how spot on I got to my goals.. can't tell you how content I am with my effort regardless of week 6 being rubbish. I trained hard and diet was great. I wasn't completely surprised, I know my body well and after having 18 months off and only being back 9 months I knew I could get back up to weight.

Saw heaps of changes between week 3 and 7 with the weight being some what similar but it went from watery and puffy to a lot harder.

Thursday was my last pin so I guess today (Saturday) I technically am meant to do one more but I'm going to jump straight into PCT.

What I would do differently.
1. Start tbol on 50mg ed and go 60mg last few weeks
2. Run Proviron at 30mg ed
3. Run Test P 130mg eod
4. Use aromasin instead of adex

Time to start PCT

Clomid - 100 100 50 50
Nolva - 40 40 30 20
N2generate at 6 caps ed for 2 weeks then 4 caps ed for 4 weeks
N2guard at 4 caps ed for 6 weeks
(Also going to source aromasin now and hopefully can add it later this week for PCT. I will continue Arimidex first 4 days (.25mg twice)

Will update through out PCT and a couple weeks

END OF CYCLE RESULTS

Week 6 - Ended up working away because of a problem at work which I didnt forsee. Missed 5 days Tbol because I only brought 2 days worth and was 3 days behind on test. Didn't train for 7 days!

Week 7 (END OF CYCLE) Hit gym hard, Tbol went up to 50mg and Proviron went up to 30mg.

Stats

Weight start - 194lbs (88kgs) @ 10% bf
End weight - 209.65lbs (95.1kgs) @ 11.5% bf

Weight gain total = 15.65lbs or 7.1 kgs

I am shocked at how spot on I got to my goals.. can't tell you how content I am with my effort regardless of week 6 being rubbish. I trained hard and diet was great. I wasn't completely surprised, I know my body well and after having 18 months off and only being back 9 months I knew I could get back up to weight.

Saw heaps of changes between week 3 and 7 with the weight being some what similar but it went from watery and puffy to a lot harder.

Thursday was my last pin so I guess today (Saturday) I technically am meant to do one more but I'm going to jump straight into PCT.

What I would do differently.
1. Start tbol on 50mg ed and go 60mg last few weeks
2. Run Proviron at 30mg ed
3. Run Test P 130mg eod
4. Use aromasin instead of adex

Time to start PCT

Clomid - 100 100 50 50
Nolva - 40 40 30 20
N2generate at 6 caps ed for 2 weeks then 4 caps ed for 4 weeks
N2guard at 4 caps ed for 6 weeks
(Also going to source aromasin now and hopefully can add it later this week for PCT. I will continue Arimidex first 4 days (.25mg twice)

Will update through out PCT and a couple weeks

bro great update...so total results?...before after list them

Good update. Good work.

Its amazing how quick u can make gains on gear, Esp after a long break.

I think 75mg tbol would be sweet for 6 weeks.
Tbol is mild.

I'm running tbol 75mg atm for 8 weeks with just 250 test. No ai. 250 test being my cruise dose. Sick of playing with estrogen and ai's for the time being.

It sucks though depends how strict you are, as quick as it comes is as quick as it can go. Depends.

Good update. Good work.

Harry how is the 8 week tbol and test cruise going?

bro great update...so total results?...before after list them

I took measurements at the beginning but I broke my phone and lost them. So All I have is weight to go off for this one. I am considering running Again in 8 weeks after PCT so I'll post them here first so I dont risk losing them

--------‐----------

☆☆☆PCT UPDATE

So I am 2 days away from finishing 4 weeks PCT. I went to a wedding in Bali second week for 4 days so I took double doses the couple days before (80mg N and 200mg C). Continued like normal when I returned. Managed to get aromasin and I like it much better than Arimidex.

I drank a bit in Bali for wedding and also my own bucks weekend was last week so drank then. Training and diet has been even stricter than on cycle minus a few party days.

My weight Now is 92.5kgs or 204lbs. So far I have held onto most of gains and lost maybe a couple kilos of mostly fat and water. I actually think i look better now than when i was on.

Got a blood text yesterday but my doctor is useless and only put it down for Testosterone Free Serum. Result showed 21.5 nmol/L. This looks like right in the middle of range 11 - 40.

Pretty happy with everything. Seriously rate Tbol and prop. Such a dry nice cycle, probably helped I had been off for a while.

End Weight
Start - 194lbs/ 88kg
End PCT - 204 lbs/ 92.5kgs

Pretty happy

Back
Top Bottom