Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop, Tbol, Proviron 6 Weeks

I did a conversion for my test levels. Result showed 21.5 nmol/ L below is conversions for the guys from US

ng/ml

ng/dL

ng/100mL

ng%
602.103%

Harry how is the 8 week tbol and test cruise going?

I took measurements at the beginning but I broke my phone and lost them. So All I have is weight to go off for this one. I am considering running Again in 8 weeks after PCT so I'll post them here first so I dont risk losing them

--------‐----------

☆☆☆PCT UPDATE

So I am 2 days away from finishing 4 weeks PCT. I went to a wedding in Bali second week for 4 days so I took double doses the couple days before (80mg N and 200mg C). Continued like normal when I returned. Managed to get aromasin and I like it much better than Arimidex.

I drank a bit in Bali for wedding and also my own bucks weekend was last week so drank then. Training and diet has been even stricter than on cycle minus a few party days.

My weight Now is 92.5kgs or 204lbs. So far I have held onto most of gains and lost maybe a couple kilos of mostly fat and water. I actually think i look better now than when i was on.

Got a blood text yesterday but my doctor is useless and only put it down for Testosterone Free Serum. Result showed 21.5 nmol/L. This looks like right in the middle of range 11 - 40.

Pretty happy with everything. Seriously rate Tbol and prop. Such a dry nice cycle, probably helped I had been off for a while.

End Weight
Start - 194lbs/ 88kg
End PCT - 204 lbs/ 92.5kgs

Pretty happy

Write stuff down... that still works lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, long time reader but never posted before.

I am 29, 198 - 200 lbs 10 - 11% bf. Training on and off for 15 years. Have done maybe 6 cycles over past 10 years, test, Deca, dbol, tren, anadrol and var used. Had breaks in training but have been back training for 9 months.

I want to put on about 15lbs with the hope to keep 13lbs lean. I got crazy bloat and water retention from previous cycles so this ones design to be dry, low aromatising and clean. Do you think It's possible on this cycle?

Wk 1-6 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Wk 1-6 Adrol 40mg ED
Wk 1-6 Proviron 25mg ED
Wk 1-6 Adex .50mg EOD

Wk 7-10 PCT Nolva Only
40 40 30 20

Do you think I need HCG? Or because it's so short I should be alright? Has anyone done a short cycle similar and can share results? I've never used Tbol or Proviron so although I've read stuff I'm not sure if there's something I should add.

Diet is good but quiet carby because I'm vegetarian. I'll take multi vitamin through out.

I'm mostly trying to gain size on my legs because when I was young I stupidly didn't train them much. They are in proportion now thank God but would be awesome to have bigger legs for up coming wedding.

Please let me know any thoughts or questions

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATED - SORRY GUYS I FUCKED UP. It's meant to say Tbol not adrol not sure what happened. Cycle is below

Wk 1-6 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Wk 1-6 Tbol 40mg ED
Wk 1-6 Proviron 25mg ED
Wk 1-6 Adex .50mg EOD

Wk 7-10 PCT Nolva Only
40 40 30 20

August 2019

Did you start age 19? If so why?

Harry how is the 8 week tbol and test cruise going?

I took measurements at the beginning but I broke my phone and lost them. So All I have is weight to go off for this one. I am considering running Again in 8 weeks after PCT so I'll post them here first so I dont risk losing them

--------‐----------

☆☆☆PCT UPDATE

So I am 2 days away from finishing 4 weeks PCT. I went to a wedding in Bali second week for 4 days so I took double doses the couple days before (80mg N and 200mg C). Continued like normal when I returned. Managed to get aromasin and I like it much better than Arimidex.

I drank a bit in Bali for wedding and also my own bucks weekend was last week so drank then. Training and diet has been even stricter than on cycle minus a few party days.

My weight Now is 92.5kgs or 204lbs. So far I have held onto most of gains and lost maybe a couple kilos of mostly fat and water. I actually think i look better now than when i was on.

Got a blood text yesterday but my doctor is useless and only put it down for Testosterone Free Serum. Result showed 21.5 nmol/L. This looks like right in the middle of range 11 - 40.

Pretty happy with everything. Seriously rate Tbol and prop. Such a dry nice cycle, probably helped I had been off for a while.

End Weight
Start - 194lbs/ 88kg
End PCT - 204 lbs/ 92.5kgs

Pretty happy

Nahhh that wasn't my cruise... The way I wrote it may have sounded that way.

I just stick with 250 test, blasting or cruising.
Cruising is just 250 test, nothing else.
But in between tren blasts and some cruises, I'll do a 250 test with tbol or somthing, then cruise again, then get back on tren and orals.

So there's deff time I only use 250 test.
I just find not mucking around with an ai and potential estrogen swings relaxing during this period of life. And just sticking with non-aromatising compounds. It's just so damn easy...

But yeh good work man. Iv found tbol to be pretty good... I used to never bother with it because people said it sucked or whatever.

Stability, love it.

Back
Top Bottom