bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prop, Tbol, Proviron 6 Weeks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackorjacked View Post
    Okay will definitely look into it, have never read much about it. Tried letrozole once but felt like it nuked me
    Yeah letrozole is way too potent for cycle uses. It's best saved for a gyno protocol. Aromasin is a bit more expensive than arimidex, but works a little better because it actually "kills" aromatase enzymes.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    End of week 5

Got a bit lazy this week missing tbol doses. Kept falling asleep at night works been tough. Heading away again for work this week for a few days driving so work outs and diet won't be as good (wk3 did the same).

Weight is 208.11 lbs (94.3kgs). Down a bit from last week but expected it as have been doing 45 mins cardio before work outs to stop fat gain. Previously was only 10 mins as a warm up.

Will check in next week.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If u actually uses anadrol u could gain a lot. But fuk anadrol thats on my no list of steroids.
    And u lose it all anyway.

Leading up to a wedding is a crucial event in Ur life and I suggest the most ultimate caution as to not be in a bad place hormonally during the wedding. Sooo id suggest this and the timing are more crucial than any other cycle you may ever run... U better be damn careful. If ur crashing, or can't get it up with unbalanced/moody hormones on Ur honeymoon, arhh careful man.

I have a good cycle layout iv been advocating a lot...

But the timing with Ur wedding and honeymoon are super critical in my opinion.

And that tbol dose for one needs to be like 75mg.
    And still u won't gain much on that cycle...
    And ur adex and proviron dose are prob too hi for Ur test dose in my opinion.

I planned a thailand trip, I new the date. It was a 2.5 week holiday.

So I planned it.
    1-12 250 test
    1-6 75mg tbol
    1-12 600 tren e (maybe use less, I needed sleep aids)
    8-12 50mg winstrol.

Caber .5 e3d.
    No ai.

All home-brew, took my own test n tren e on the plane but did buy some winstrol in thailand.

So week 10 after 2 weeks starting winstrol I headed to thaialand to spend another 2 or so weeks on a further 2 or so weeks on winstrol ect.
    Didn't party or drink, did a lot of tours, got a lot of photos and videos with the gopro, fucked a lot of girls. And that was the peak of the cycle and as soon as holiday finished I went back to cruise.

I gained 8kg. Properly dosed home-brew tho.

So you need a pretty well structured plan.
    With what Ur dosing and pct, u prob might be better off forgetting cycle all together and being natty and normal and enjoying Ur wedding. But just go to the gym and be healthy as fuk. Prob that's my recommendation. Forget the pre-wedding cycle, will cause u more problems than the negligible benefit... For sure. My 2 cents anyway.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywho View Post
    If u actually uses anadrol u could gain a lot. But fuk anadrol thats on my no list of steroids.
    And u lose it all anyway.

Leading up to a wedding is a crucial event in Ur life and I suggest the most ultimate caution as to not be in a bad place hormonally during the wedding. Sooo id suggest this and the timing are more crucial than any other cycle you may ever run... U better be damn careful. If ur crashing, or can't get it up with unbalanced/moody hormones on Ur honeymoon, arhh careful man.

I have a good cycle layout iv been advocating a lot...

But the timing with Ur wedding and honeymoon are super critical in my opinion.

And that tbol dose for one needs to be like 75mg.
    And still u won't gain much on that cycle...
    And ur adex and proviron dose are prob too hi for Ur test dose in my opinion.

I planned a thailand trip, I new the date. It was a 2.5 week holiday.

So I planned it.
    1-12 250 test
    1-6 75mg tbol
    1-12 600 tren e (maybe use less, I needed sleep aids)
    8-12 50mg winstrol.

Caber .5 e3d.
    No ai.

All home-brew, took my own test n tren e on the plane but did buy some winstrol in thailand.

So week 10 after 2 weeks starting winstrol I headed to thaialand to spend another 2 or so weeks on a further 2 or so weeks on winstrol ect.
    Didn't party or drink, did a lot of tours, got a lot of photos and videos with the gopro, fucked a lot of girls. And that was the peak of the cycle and as soon as holiday finished I went back to cruise.

I gained 8kg. Properly dosed home-brew tho.

So you need a pretty well structured plan.
    With what Ur dosing and pct, u prob might be better off forgetting cycle all together and being natty and normal and enjoying Ur wedding. But just go to the gym and be healthy as fuk. Prob that's my recommendation. Forget the pre-wedding cycle, will cause u more problems than the negligible benefit... For sure. My 2 cents anyway.
    Thanks for your massage. Refer to my weekly updates to see adjusted cycle and notes. Just finished week 5 today. Has all gone very smoothly. Somewhere around 7kgs gained and still pretty lean. Going for 7 weeks on then PCT for 4. Wedding will then be 4 weeks after that. PCT has been bolstered with Clomid and Nolva now. Also n2gen and n2guard.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    END OF CYCLE RESULTS

Week 6 - Ended up working away because of a problem at work which I didnt forsee. Missed 5 days Tbol because I only brought 2 days worth and was 3 days behind on test. Didn't train for 7 days!

Week 7 (END OF CYCLE) Hit gym hard, Tbol went up to 50mg and Proviron went up to 30mg.

Stats

Weight start - 194lbs (88kgs) @ 10% bf
    End weight - 209.65lbs (95.1kgs) @ 11.5% bf

Weight gain total = 15.65lbs or 7.1 kgs

I am shocked at how spot on I got to my goals.. can't tell you how content I am with my effort regardless of week 6 being rubbish. I trained hard and diet was great. I wasn't completely surprised, I know my body well and after having 18 months off and only being back 9 months I knew I could get back up to weight.

Saw heaps of changes between week 3 and 7 with the weight being some what similar but it went from watery and puffy to a lot harder.

Thursday was my last pin so I guess today (Saturday) I technically am meant to do one more but I'm going to jump straight into PCT.

What I would do differently.
    1. Start tbol on 50mg ed and go 60mg last few weeks
    2. Run Proviron at 30mg ed
    3. Run Test P 130mg eod
    4. Use aromasin instead of adex

Time to start PCT

Clomid - 100 100 50 50
    Nolva - 40 40 30 20
    N2generate at 6 caps ed for 2 weeks then 4 caps ed for 4 weeks
    N2guard at 4 caps ed for 6 weeks
    (Also going to source aromasin now and hopefully can add it later this week for PCT. I will continue Arimidex first 4 days (.25mg twice)

Will update through out PCT and a couple weeks

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Going great! Are you still falling asleep, I wonder?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackorjacked View Post
    END OF CYCLE RESULTS

Week 6 - Ended up working away because of a problem at work which I didnt forsee. Missed 5 days Tbol because I only brought 2 days worth and was 3 days behind on test. Didn't train for 7 days!

Week 7 (END OF CYCLE) Hit gym hard, Tbol went up to 50mg and Proviron went up to 30mg.

Stats

Weight start - 194lbs (88kgs) @ 10% bf
    End weight - 209.65lbs (95.1kgs) @ 11.5% bf

Weight gain total = 15.65lbs or 7.1 kgs

I am shocked at how spot on I got to my goals.. can't tell you how content I am with my effort regardless of week 6 being rubbish. I trained hard and diet was great. I wasn't completely surprised, I know my body well and after having 18 months off and only being back 9 months I knew I could get back up to weight.

Saw heaps of changes between week 3 and 7 with the weight being some what similar but it went from watery and puffy to a lot harder.

Thursday was my last pin so I guess today (Saturday) I technically am meant to do one more but I'm going to jump straight into PCT.

What I would do differently.
    1. Start tbol on 50mg ed and go 60mg last few weeks
    2. Run Proviron at 30mg ed
    3. Run Test P 130mg eod
    4. Use aromasin instead of adex

Time to start PCT

Clomid - 100 100 50 50
    Nolva - 40 40 30 20
    N2generate at 6 caps ed for 2 weeks then 4 caps ed for 4 weeks
    N2guard at 4 caps ed for 6 weeks
    (Also going to source aromasin now and hopefully can add it later this week for PCT. I will continue Arimidex first 4 days (.25mg twice)

Will update through out PCT and a couple weeks
    bro great update...so total results?...before after list them
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good update. Good work.

Its amazing how quick u can make gains on gear, Esp after a long break.

I think 75mg tbol would be sweet for 6 weeks.
    Tbol is mild.

I'm running tbol 75mg atm for 8 weeks with just 250 test. No ai. 250 test being my cruise dose. Sick of playing with estrogen and ai's for the time being.

It sucks though depends how strict you are, as quick as it comes is as quick as it can go. Depends.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234