Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prop, Tbol, Proviron 6 Weeks

Jackorjacked

Registered
Hey guys, long time reader but never posted before.

I am 29, 198 - 200 lbs 10 - 11% bf. Training on and off for 15 years. Have done maybe 6 cycles over past 10 years, test, Deca, dbol, tren, anadrol and var used. Had breaks in training but have been back training for 9 months.

I want to put on about 15lbs with the hope to keep 13lbs lean. I got crazy bloat and water retention from previous cycles so this ones design to be dry, low aromatising and clean. Do you think It's possible on this cycle?

Wk 1-6 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Wk 1-6 Adrol 40mg ED
Wk 1-6 Proviron 25mg ED
Wk 1-6 Adex .50mg EOD

Wk 7-10 PCT Nolva Only
40 40 30 20

Do you think I need HCG? Or because it's so short I should be alright? Has anyone done a short cycle similar and can share results? I've never used Tbol or Proviron so although I've read stuff I'm not sure if there's something I should add.

Diet is good but quiet carby because I'm vegetarian. I'll take multi vitamin through out.

I'm mostly trying to gain size on my legs because when I was young I stupidly didn't train them much. They are in proportion now thank God but would be awesome to have bigger legs for up coming wedding.

Please let me know any thoughts or questions

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATED - SORRY GUYS I FUCKED UP. It's meant to say Tbol not adrol not sure what happened. Cycle is below

Wk 1-6 Tbol 40mg ED
Wk 1-6 Proviron 25mg ED
Wk 1-6 Adex .50mg EOD

Wk 7-10 PCT Nolva Only
40 40 30 20

you should halve that nolva dosage in pct and add n2generate ES if you want to actually keep your gains.

also ease back on your goals. nobody can gain that much in 6 weeks sorry. lean muscle tissue takes years to build.

Yea 6 weeks isnt going to cut it and your PCT needs work.

If you have been training for 15 years I cant see you being able to add 15 pounds and stay lean in only 6 weeks nevermind even being able to do that in a 12 week cycle.

I think thats a pretty clean cycle. Will want a liver supplement on cycle too. Again just dont think 15 pounds on that short of a cycle will be feasible.

i have no clue what you expect with a nolva only pct and 15 lbs on test prop and tbol is a huge stretch especially considering you are on cycle number 5 or 6 and beyond that, 6 weeks of it? id say you get to get a lot more reasonable on expectations

Thanks so much for input guys.

I'm sourcing N2Guard, Clomid and HCGenerate now.

My expectations I'll reign in and aim for 10lbs and see where I get. I'll also keep up a log here.

I have trained for 15 years but when I had my son and started a business 3 years ago I stopped. Had 18 months off where I went to shit and have been back for 9 months now getting myself in check. Looking forward to this.

My expectations I'll reign in and aim for 10lbs and see where I get. I'll also keep up a log here.

I have trained for 15 years but when I had my son and started a business 3 years ago I stopped. Had 18 months off where I went to shit and have been back for 9 months now getting myself in check. Looking forward to this.

Sounds good yea that will complete your pct for sure!

I would still say try running 8 weeks if you can.

I hear you I have 2 daughters one 3 one 10 months and easy to let the training and diet slide!

n2bm, amazon or ebay sell n2guard and n2generate/hcgenerate

clomid is at PSL

Those kind of gains in 6 weeks isn't going to happen. Hell in 12 weeks it wouodnt happen. Let's be realistic here

Hey guys, long time reader but never posted before.

I am 29, 198 - 200 lbs 10 - 11% bf. Training on and off for 15 years. Have done maybe 6 cycles over past 10 years, test, Deca, dbol, tren, anadrol and var used. Had breaks in training but have been back training for 9 months.

I want to put on about 15lbs with the hope to keep 13lbs lean. I got crazy bloat and water retention from previous cycles so this ones design to be dry, low aromatising and clean. Do you think It's possible on this cycle?

Wk 1-6 Adrol 40mg ED
Wk 1-6 Proviron 25mg ED
Wk 1-6 Adex .50mg EOD

Wk 7-10 PCT Nolva Only
40 40 30 20

Do you think I need HCG? Or because it's so short I should be alright? Has anyone done a short cycle similar and can share results? I've never used Tbol or Proviron so although I've read stuff I'm not sure if there's something I should add.

Diet is good but quiet carby because I'm vegetarian. I'll take multi vitamin through out.

I'm mostly trying to gain size on my legs because when I was young I stupidly didn't train them much. They are in proportion now thank God but would be awesome to have bigger legs for up coming wedding.

Please let me know any thoughts or questions

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATED - SORRY GUYS I FUCKED UP. It's meant to say Tbol not adrol not sure what happened. Cycle is below

Wk 1-6 Tbol 40mg ED
Wk 1-6 Proviron 25mg ED
Wk 1-6 Adex .50mg EOD

Wk 7-10 PCT Nolva Only
40 40 30 20

So... you started age 19 = bad.

And even if you wasn't a veggie you'll struggle to add that much weight.

Thanks awm1981, yea man having kids you can quickly slip. I'm happy to be back and feeling pretty good but super excited for this little cycle.

I'm in Australia and so trying to work out best way to get n2guard and n2generate with quick delivery. There seems to be a couple need2buildmuscle sites do you have a link to the right one I could follow?

Clomid I've sourced locally because important to Australia is a nightmare. I'm considering getting HCG too what's your thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Mobster I did start at 19, first cycle was dbol only and lost pretty much all of it. Older guy in the gym gave it to me told me it's all I needed. Not much I can do about my young mistakes now though buddy. Was just being honest with everyone about my history when I started the thread.

Thanks awm1981, yea man having kids you can quickly slip. I'm happy to be back and feeling pretty good but super excited for this little cycle.

I'm in Australia and so trying to work out best way to get n2guard and n2generate with quick delivery. There seems to be a couple need2buildmuscle sites do you have a link to the right one I could follow?

Clomid I've sourced locally because important to Australia is a nightmare. I'm considering getting HCG too what's your thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Mobster I did start at 19, first cycle was dbol only and lost pretty much all of it. Older guy in the gym gave it to me told me it's all I needed. Not much I can do about my young mistakes now though buddy. Was just being honest with everyone about my history when I started the thread.

Yea use the link above on the top of the forum. That will take you direct to their website.

HCG isnt necessary. Some people swear by it but it also suppresses you. It artificially plumps your nuts up but thats all. If you are trying to have kids on TRT or on a cycle then HCG makes sense otherwise I wouldnt use it and I have never used it to be honest.

Thanks heaps bro for your message and also Steve you guys are great.

I bought 2 bottles n2guard and 2 bottles n2generate

New cycle

7 weeks on with 4 weeks pct

1-7 test p 100mg eod
1-6 tbol 40 mg ed
1-7 proviron 25mg ed

Support and pct

1-11 n2guard ed
1-11 n2generate ed
1-11 Arimidex 0.5mg ed

8-11 Nolva 40 40 30 20

Do you think I still need Clomid with pct now I have n2generate wk 1-11 and Nolva?

Thanks heaps bro for your message and also Steve you guys are great.

I bought 2 bottles n2guard and 2 bottles n2generate

New cycle

7 weeks on with 4 weeks pct

1-7 test p 100mg eod
1-6 tbol 40 mg ed
1-7 proviron 25mg ed

Support and pct

1-11 n2guard ed
1-11 n2generate ed
1-11 Arimidex 0.5mg ed

8-11 Nolva 40 40 30 20

Do you think I still need Clomid with pct now I have n2generate wk 1-11 and Nolva?

You can get away with just nolva but clomid and nolva together work extremely well to help recovery and a soft landing.

End of week 1 update

Weight was under what I thought it was on day 1 so I was actually 194lbs (88kgs) and 10% bf.

First few days had insane lethargy which I attributed to the Tbol. I was taking 4 tabs (40mg) in the morning. I split it to twice daily after meals and it's improved a lot.

Strength has gone up and I feel amazing. Normally I would be bloated by now but I'm looking pretty dry.

Increased Proviron to 50mg a day split 25mg twice a day.

Weight today was 199lbs (90.2kg)

Been eating well and now using mass shakes morning and night which I don't normally do. I admit I find it hard to calculate diet being vegetarian past 3 years so I just eat a load of healthy food and dairy.

N2Guard and N2Generate just arrived today so now I don't have to eat the million individual tablets I previously had.. except looks like I still need to take a lot of these ones anyway.

Can someone tell me How many N2guard and N2generate they take during cycle? Just the single serve 7 and 5 tabs respectively? Split in two?

Will keep you guys updated as I go.. hopefully helps a brother now or in 10 years as the old posts helped me haha

To clarify cycle it is now

100mg Test P EOD
40mg Tbol ED
50mg Proviron ED
0.5mg Arimidex EOD

PCT Nolva and Clomid
40 40 30 20 and 100 100 50 50

Plus N2guard and N2generate throughout (First week was several brands)

End of week 1 update

Weight was under what I thought it was on day 1 so I was actually 194lbs (88kgs) and 10% bf.

First few days had insane lethargy which I attributed to the Tbol. I was taking 4 tabs (40mg) in the morning. I split it to twice daily after meals and it's improved a lot.

Strength has gone up and I feel amazing. Normally I would be bloated by now but I'm looking pretty dry.

Increased Proviron to 50mg a day split 25mg twice a day.

Weight today was 199lbs (90.2kg)

Been eating well and now using mass shakes morning and night which I don't normally do. I admit I find it hard to calculate diet being vegetarian past 3 years so I just eat a load of healthy food and dairy.

N2Guard and N2Generate just arrived today so now I don't have to eat the million individual tablets I previously had.. except looks like I still need to take a lot of these ones anyway.

Can someone tell me How many N2guard and N2generate they take during cycle? Just the single serve 7 and 5 tabs respectively? Split in two?

Will keep you guys updated as I go.. hopefully helps a brother now or in 10 years as the old posts helped me haha

To clarify cycle it is now

100mg Test P EOD
40mg Tbol ED
50mg Proviron ED
0.5mg Arimidex EOD

PCT Nolva and Clomid
40 40 30 20 and 100 100 50 50

Plus N2guard and N2generate throughout (First week was several brands)

I dislike the idea that you're ok with using drugs but don't take the time to (for example) using an app to get your nutrition better.

I dislike the idea that you're ok with using drugs but don't take the time to (for example) using an app to get your nutrition better.

Thanks for comment. Its not that I don't understand nutrition, I played rep Rugby for 8 years and schopl rugby for about the same. I use Google to check content of things when I'm not sure. What I meant is it was alot easier when I ate meat because calculating how much meat to eat you can pretty much do with your eyes as theres only 3 or 4 meats i would eat. Calculating protein in plants is a lot more difficult because I get my protein from 40 different plants and I am new at it. I didn't come here to be ripped on I came here to share my journey and ask for help..

don't consume mass shakes just so you can 'hit your macros'.. all you are doing there is putting on fat.

stick to your lifestyle and diet bro. that is why i despise counting calories. guys think they can consume garbage because they have to 'hit their macros'.. it never works and always ends up making the person fatter

Steve can you guys get Dave Palumbo on your podcast? Hes just over in Tampa. You and him are polar opposites in theory and approach and id love that debat itd be wonderful radio

Back
Top Bottom