Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper application of HCG??

basstoven

After taking longer than expected to regain normal T levels and testi size, after cycle, I opted for some HCG.

I have 10,000 UI and was told to take 1,000 a week for about 10 weeks.
Only problem is, the total amount of liquid encompassing the whole 10,000 after mixing the power with the liquid is such a small amount, that separating it into 10ths is nearly impossible. So my questions are:

1. Is it common/okay to add more water to the mixture?

2. Is this the right amount and proper procedure for application?

Thanks all for the input and please excuse my lack of knowledge, was finding mixed info online :eek:

You can dilute it further and you should be using insulin needles for it. That said, do not use HCG post-cycle. It is going to spike your estrogen and put you in an eve worse spot. HCG should only be used in the last weeks of your cycle (if at all).

you will increase your T levels and ball size on hcg. but you will also SUPPRESS your pituitary glands in the process. this is the ruse that people don't explain to you who push hcg. the reason is it MIMICS LH!!! so it bypasses the pituitary glands and pumps up your leydig cells. so essentially if you use hcg here you will only delay recovery longer, so it makes zero sense

i put out a bet to anyone on these forums years ago to prove to me that hcg does not suppress you when used, even whilst arguing with thousands of guys on this subject. I have yet to have a single one of these 'experts' take me up on the bet. the simple reason is I am right and they are wrong and bloodwork DOES NOT LIE.

it is very important to LEARN about these compounds before you hurt yourself

Thanks for your response Steve, that was helpful.

I noticed in your bio it stated that you are now taking 1 on 1 consults. How would I go about scheduling one with you and how much?

yes, be aware that hcg is actually suppressive and will also increase estrogen... its not the answer here for you

I noticed in your bio it stated that you are now taking 1 on 1 consults. How would I go about scheduling one with you and how much?

Def consult with Steve if you can as he said HCG is fine on cycle if you feel the need to take it but since it mimics LH your pituitary gland is like "sweet! I dont need to make any!" so would be further suppressing yourself.

I PM'd you the info

Back
Top Bottom