Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper measurements of sarms

Fsebastian

Registered
if I wanted to run the recommended dosage has of each of the sarms below how would I measure them where i would guarantee the correct dosing? When do you think the dosing below is correct for a 12-week cycle. my goals are to Recomping. I’m 41 and 19% body fat

S4 andarine 50mg
LGD4033 20mg
Cardarine GW 20mg

if I wanted to run the recommended dosage has of each of the sarms below how would I measure them where i would guarantee the correct dosing? When do you think the dosing below is correct for a 12-week cycle. my goals are to Recomping. I’m 41 and 19% body fat

S4 andarine 50mg
LGD4033 20mg
Cardarine GW 20mg
it depends on where you purchased your sarms.. i dont know the concentration level of what you have... here is a video i made on how to properly measure liquid sarms... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WJF2YwjuQ0

S4 andarine 50mg
LGD4033 20mg
Cardarine GW 20mg

You have the dosing close but your LGD is 20mgs should be 10mgs.

Try this stack for size
cardarine 20mgs
anabolicum lgd 10mgs
andarine 25mgs
ostarine mk 25mgs

Measuring is hard you need to be on point so check your oral syringe closely.

Back
Top Bottom