Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper PCT for Dbol Bulk Cycle

darkfall669

Registered
I would like to know the proper PCT for a Dbol only Bulk cycle. I have read Nolvadex isnt exactly what one should take in a pct if wanting to bulk. I am going for the wet bulky look. I have read that nolvadex isnt best for that end result
I do have LiquiAromas
Thank You Very Much

For the wet bulky look dianabol is great, but Im sure you want big and bulky without Gynecomastia, right?
Then using Nolvadex during the cycle is the way to go, since the tamoxifen will just prevent gyno, while not really lowering overal estrogen so you still get the bloated look, without permanent gynecomastia...

For PCT just use Clomid, hcgenerate and Dspark. There you have recovery and a mild anti estrogen to keep man tities away and really recover, because you will never truly recover while your estrogen is still high.

Thanks i will look into the clomid and hcgenerate.... Im just hoping to keep my gains,,,, i read alot about most all lose almost all thieir gains?

also i shouldnt need the nolvadex for the gyno i have the liquiaromas for that. ill take that along with the dbol.

also i shouldnt need the nolvadex for the gyno i have the liquiaromas for that. ill take that along with the dbol.

you need to be using aromasin on cycle with dbol... this is a must... start at 12.5 mg eod but you may end up needing more... you don't have to lose a ton from your dbol cycle but understand that's its inevitable when you run a wet bulking compound, your going to lose some water weight... you need to make sure you are controlling estrogen as much as possible to ensure your not holdoing too much water... MAKE SURE you are using n2guard with dbol as well as it is highly methylated... for pct, read the article i am providing and follow the protocol...

http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es www.n2bm.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

I would like to know the proper PCT for a Dbol only Bulk cycle. I have read Nolvadex isnt exactly what one should take in a pct if wanting to bulk. I am going for the wet bulky look. I have read that nolvadex isnt best for that end result
I do have LiquiAromas
Thank You Very Much

first off dbol only cycle sucks. throw test in there.

Y you did dball only is my question but I'd use clomid hcgenerate and aromasin

Thanks i will look into the clomid and hcgenerate.... Im just hoping to keep my gains,,,, i read alot about most all lose almost all thieir gains?

Run the proper PCT and you won't have to worry about losing gains.

Clomid
Nolva
Aromasin
HCGenerate ES
Ostarine

use the nolva, you already have it.

grab hcgenerate ES and some liquidex for pct. liquidex being an AI should help with any gyno that may of possbily developed & it will work very well with hcgen ES.....by stopping any conversion of tes to E.

osta should be used too, dbol is awesome for strength gains, but once its gone.......your strength is too. Osta will keep strength up as much as anything will. Just dose the hcgen ES hi and maybe even add d spark. The key here is to have lots of LH/FSH production and still be able to counter that tab bit of supression the osta will cause.

so, yes, osta will cause a tiny bit of supression, but thats is necessary to keep gains and allow them to mature for another 4-6wks. Rome wasnt built in a day, nor a month. Muscle growth is very similar. It takes a lot of time and proper diet/training. So having a great pct, with a sarm is almost going to be an extension of the cycle itself.

the last thing you want is great gains for 4wks and to fall on your fact in pct. You need to keep things going and to do that is going to require a good serm and T boosters......which will still product lots of LH/FSH production and allow the osta to produce strength gains.

you could also run some LGD for 4wks before the dbol, than dbol for 4wks, than a great pct for 4-6wks after that. those 12-14wks should and will (provided your doing whats necessary) put weight, strength and allow for some fatloss at the end of the day.

I would consider buying a few more items to make these 12-14wks a whole lot more anabolic than your currently have.

GL bro

i do not have all of those items for my pct. so i am goin to wait on my cycle. i do not want to start my cycle without already having everything i need..... thank u all for the input it has all been very informative... i appreciate it very much. thank u...

i do not have all of those items for my pct. so i am goin to wait on my cycle. i do not want to start my cycle without already having everything i need..... thank u all for the input it has all been very informative... i appreciate it very much. thank u...

Smart man.. Wait till you have everything and your cycles will always be good and not wasted

Back
Top Bottom