Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

proper pct fot me im on TRT

Mr.Swolesthetics

hey guys im on TRT by my doc take 200mg test c weekly and 1.5mg arimidex total weekly for now increasing the dose every blood test basically estrogen still high! i was thinking of adding winstrol 50mg for 6 weeks to lean out i was wondering if a pct i required and if so which med shoud i use and how much? also i wanted to know if i plan on doing a cycle with d-bol 50mg 12 weeks and up test c to 600mg weekly i would also increase my arimidex to ed 1mg but after the cycle i would go back to my regular 200mg test c what would my pct be for this? Thanks for your help Bros!!!!

How many cycles under your belt?? You mentioned dbol and 600mg/WK test-where did you get that 600 from? Normal 1/2 cycles typically 500...600 not that far off,but I'm just curious of where that particular came from.

awesome thanks for the wisdom Man much appreciated!!!! but when i blast just up my arimidex then and when crusing just back to normal dose.

honestly bro never done a cycle yet i been just recently put on TRT like 3 1/2 months ago and since im already injecting test i decided i might as well do a cycle once in awhile to make gains and help shred fat. my buddy been cycling for awhile and he told me he usually goes up to 600mg on test and i been doing alot of reading and got sum e books on steriods and the dosage was anywhere from 400mg-600mg for test c.

Depends on where estro is...need to get that under control before anything. Then dosage determined more by symptoms. Once you have it under control on your cruise dose-youll have a baseline idea of what it takes to maintain exceptable levels. From there youll know what to do as your body reacts. Personally not a fan of arimidex-prefer aromasin. Those with more arimidex experience will chime in.

for sure thats what i was planning on doing right now its like 80mg which is crazy high i think, but my doc is slowly increasing the dose which is really annoying! yea i heard alot of good things about aromasin talked to my doc about it gonna bring it up again wanna make the switch!!

Take your time bro...you want to get it under control without tanking it. Whole set of other problems if that happens. Keep studying/researching/asking questions in the meantime. The more you know the better.

23 5ft 9in 182 bf12% yea will take my time in no rush here! thats true im always reading up on articles thanks again man for your help!!!

no man 23 i know super young but have low t in total and in free t felt like crap all the time and went and check out my levels and i was like on the very low end of what so called normal was like 350 total

Back
Top Bottom