Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proper way to run sarms here

jovani1999

Registered
22 years old
180 lb
lifting 3 years
I have been on g w cardarine and lgd 4033 for 10 weeks and my bottles are almost out. Now it's time for PCT and my source said I should be running liquidx and S4 andarine. he sold me a couple bottles of each and said to run them for eight more weeks. Is he right because it doesn't seem like this is a good PCT

22 years old
180 lb
lifting 3 years
I have been on g w cardarine and lgd 4033 for 10 weeks and my bottles are almost out. Now it's time for PCT and my source said I should be running liquidx and S4 andarine. he sold me a couple bottles of each and said to run them for eight more weeks. Is he right because it doesn't seem like this is a good PCT

You shouldn't run andarine s4 as pct for sarms. Mini-sarms pct is nolvadex and n2generate. Andarine s4 will actually shut you down, it's suppressive mildly.

22 years old
180 lb
lifting 3 years

I'm not into Liquidex (arimidex) I truly think Aromasin is a superior anti-estrogen for guys like us on Steroids.

The best product to use after SARMS in your pct is my herbal test booster www.HCGenerate.com, make sure to check it out.

Check out our SARMS show if you want some more information on it:

SARMS Wrap up show
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-360-sarms-wrap-up-show/

what???

first of all, s4 is another sarm that should not be ran during pct... that defeats the purpose... beyond that, why on earth would you run an ai when sarms dont convert to estrogen... absurd!

you need one serm, either clomid or nolva along with gw501516... you should have used n2generate the last four weeks of your cycle and can also include that in pct

Back
Top Bottom